**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tell me if I am right?

My team comprises of 6* r1 Taskmaster, 5*r4 OR, 5*r3 Ægon and Corvus, 4* max Doom. I am able to do quest tier 6 and I am uncollected. I have purchased the first five caskets. I want to know that will it work if I play quest tier 6 about 30 times to get 300 uru fragments and purchase casket 6,7 and 8 and will do quest tier 7 and 8 single time to unlock the further caskets. So can I get rewards of caskets 6,7 and 8 by doing this?
Thank You in advance :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 ★★★
    Bro that's smart
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

My team comprises of 6* r1 Taskmaster, 5*r4 OR, 5*r3 Ægon and Corvus, 4* max Doom. I am able to do quest tier 6 and I am uncollected. I have purchased the first five caskets. I want to know that will it work if I play quest tier 6 about 30 times to get 300 uru fragments and purchase casket 6,7 and 8 and will do quest tier 7 and 8 single time to unlock the further caskets. So can I get rewards of caskets 6,7 and 8 by doing this?

It won’t work you have to play the tier before a certain amount of times in order to unlock the Casket
  • Options

Im actually near your progression level. My team for the sq is 5* r5 CMM, r4 Quake, BWCV, Human torch, and a 4* maxed nf.
  • Options
    SWORD78 said:

It won’t work you have to play the tier before a certain amount of times in order to unlock the Casket
    But as long as you have feathers it doesn't seem like a problem.
  • Options
    ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    Thanks @_Sham_
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Do you get the same amount of Uru fragments, or whatever they’re called, for each tier or does it increase as you advance?
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    If thats the case the OP’s plan is probably a good approach even though he will be bypassing the daily rewards of a higher tier