**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Probability chances on Class Catalyst

I don't know if I'm they only one in this game who almost doesn't get skill cats from t4 cat or from fragments.
The chances of getting SKILL cat is very very scarce.
It's making my progress very slow and my fun dulled.
I've more skill champs that any other class in my 5* roaster. Like 20 skill and following it up is cosmic, 11.

Then this game with a certain error in chances decided not to balance the equation.
I know this a thing but this has happened to me for more than 5 months.bi mean it happens every time I try to give a benefit of doubt to know if I'll get more skill someday, based on probability but it never happens. I can only get more skill from t4 selector.
For me I think it's a bug.

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Cry me a river

Everyone has bad rng your not special
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,656 ★★★★★
    It's random
  • Options
    GreatLGreatL Posts: 19
    SWORD78 said:

Cry me a river

Yeah, I guess.
    But it's bad.
    Do you what it feels like getting non skill cat for a very long time. Despite having more skill champs?
    It should be tweaked, the probability mechanic.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    GreatL said:

SWORD78 said:

Cry me a river

Yeah, I guess.
    But it's bad.
    Do you what it feels like getting non skill cat for a very long time. Despite having more skill champs?
    It should be tweaked, the probability mechanic.
    I’ve opened 20+ t4cc Crystals looking for tech and I got 1

Out of all Cavalier Crystals (Events Included)
    I’ve gotten only 5 4*s total

I’ve opened 50 Arena Crystals hoping for units and no units despite there being a %15 chance

It’s annoying af but you gotta grind for what you want. Do the Skill Daily Quest if need be for the t4 Fragments and do the t3 Skill Catalysts and sell those for more Skill Fragments