**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Masacre Buff is good but...

theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
Well i really loved the increased duration of flammable and ignited. with Gwenpool Synergy its even becoming 25 seconds. really solid upgrade for what massacre suffered from. before you were so between hitting block and they can just expire one by one even if you keep hitting. now its not. which makes him far more usable.

from what i understand, they wanted to prioritize his cornering fight style. wheter the opponents block or not no escape from masacre, if he's ignited. the whole thing is about him is reducing the opponents block proficiency,

incinerate reduces by 50%
bat attacks reduce by 700 - 1400+ if ignited - dont really understand these numbers but they reduce some.
sp2 is also reducing by 1400+ if igntied

now the ideal scenario is (if you're not running sp1 cycle) between these 3 is:

ignite your bat
incinerate the opponent
and use sp 2 through block.

but...

disorient debuff from sp1 is also reducing block proficiency,
if we could just use the sp2 before 12 seconds of disorient expire, he would've been better. this could be his max potential to revert the opponents block proficiency, and he could've been unique for this. this also could've been rare like not 12 seconds of disorient but like 14 seconds or 16 seconds.

overall love the buff, enjoying even more with masacre than before.

Comments

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Some kind of refresh mechanism, consume x incinerates, refreshes while incinerated or something
  • Options
    SbkSbk Posts: 53
    edited March 2021
    use sp1 before becoming ignited for extra disorient duration then start your ignited into sp2 block cycle
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You can get 36 second disorient if you hit the opponent with sp1 when he is not incinerated. I do that at the start of the fight.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Sbk said:

use sp1 before becoming ignited for extra disorient duration then start your ignited into sp2 block cycle

hmm definitely gonna try this thx bud.