**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Extra Uru and Feather

Hello, On the first day the Side Event Quest had aired, I had somehow received double the amount of Uru and a single extra feather. I had accidentally claimed it along with everything else. After some time, I thought about it, I would receive little advantage over other players with this flaw, I would be able to play One Gauntlet more than everyone else and I would receive the Casket rewards faster than everyone else. Looking at the gauntlet rewards, it was very small, so I continued on. Stupidly played the tier 1 and 2 gauntlets, therefore losing the little advantage I originally had. Bought the tier 1-5 Caskets like everyone else. Since I had lost my first 2 feathers, I could not play the tier 6 gauntlet, I waited until reset. During this time, I would message Kabam support in search of an answer in what I would do, but after almost 20 hours, I went on and played normally without a response. When I received my 3rd feather (everyone else's 2nd feather) I played the tier 6 gauntlet and claimed the tier 6 casket. I know I had claimed it faster than all of you could have, but I would now be gaining almost exactly the same rewards as everyone else, so I thought nothing of it. Another 24 hours, and I go over to the gauntlet after claiming my now 4th feather, and I play what I suspect to be the 7th Gauntlet (I did not read which I had entered, so another dumb move of mine). Turns out, I had replayed the 6th tier gauntlet, because there was no tier 7 gauntlet to play. So I've now come to the conclusion that I am forever stuck at tier 6, to never get any more rewards from the side event quest. I know this was all stupid, but what do yall think? Anything I can do? Or do I just continue on with my mistakes? I just wanted to tell someone because I know that Kabam support will take a while. I know this was a lot to read, so any of yall who did, thank You all.