**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Advice for cavalier

Light7Light7 Posts: 203
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Which champion should I rank 4 for cavalier title and for doom I'm very far away from t5 basic.and how many units should I collect to complete act6.1? please guys help.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    I'd recommend guardian and Dr doom but that's because I'm very good with them...
    I don't know about the others.
    I'd rather you improve your skills and roster before u challenge cause 6.1 can be painful
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Void
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    U need a poison immune champ for 6.1.5 crossbone boss. U r set for everything else. If i am right , mole man can shrugg of debuff after a second , so maybe he could work for the crssbones.
  • Options
    KRoNX1 said:

U need a poison immune champ for 6.1.5 crossbone boss. U r set for everything else. If i am right , mole man can shrugg of debuff after a second , so maybe he could work for the crssbones.

This guy's got a point.
  • Options
    KRoNX1 said:

Yeah man I try for poison immune champions but didn't get any
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

KRoNX1 said:

This guy's got a point.
    KRoNX1 said:

What about the regen tho
  • Options

KRoNX1 said:

This guy's got a point.
    KRoNX1 said:

What about the regen tho
    He should either outdamage it or quite the fight , revive and enter again. Just keep 10 revives for safety and he is good to go. I used sunspot since i didnt have any poison immune or anyone who can shrug it off.
  • Options
    KRoNX1 said:

KRoNX1 said:

This guy's got a point.
    KRoNX1 said:

What about the regen tho
    He should either outdamage it or quite the fight , revive and enter again. Just keep 10 revives for safety and he is good to go. I used sunspot since i didnt have any poison immune or anyone who can shrug it off.
    May be my corvus work?
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Moleman could do xbones??
  • Options
    Berjibs said:

Moleman could do xbones??

Don't know. Maybe @Karatemike415 could help.
  • Options
    Light7 said:

KRoNX1 said:

KRoNX1 said:

This guy's got a point.
    KRoNX1 said:

What about the regen tho
    May be my corvus work?
    Since u r corvus is r5 , most propably . Actually i think he could work. My corvus was r4 so i didnt bother to use him cuz of his ramp up time. With your corvus , ramp up is not going to be that bad.
  • Options
    Thank you guys