hood ability revert

Original_ShockzOriginal_Shockz Member Posts: 12
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
how come you would listen to everyone about reverting hood but not yellowjacket this is not on because you go on about listening to the community but you clearly didn't listen about people wanting the sting back on yellowjackets sp2 and leaving the sting damage how it was.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Original_ShockzOriginal_Shockz Member Posts: 12
    hoods buff was actually useful but yellowjacket has only one use and that's heal reversal and hood had really good damage
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Member Posts: 179 ★★
    At least YJ now have a use in the contest. He was totally useless before his buff, hood wasn't
  • Original_ShockzOriginal_Shockz Member Posts: 12
    I guess you all cant read because i clearly stated that he should've had his buff with his old sting ability which would've made him a lot better. I don't understand why people are crying over my opinion
  • PulyamanPulyaman Member Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I guess you all cant read because i clearly stated that he should've had his buff with his old sting ability which would've made him a lot better. I don't understand why people are crying over my opinion

Can you explain why you think his old sting ability is better? As far as I can see, they removed the power sting from sp2 and gave a permanent power sting on sp3 depending on the sig level. It seems that if you want power sting you can simply spam sp1, and if you want petrify spam sp2. I am seeing this as a net gain for YJ and not a significant loss of his utility.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★

What old sting ability? He still has stings, they deal more damage (assuming you got past 1st grade in math), and can be permanent with sp3 and high sig.

How has any of this negatively affected him in any way?
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 886 ★★★
    Unfortunately, the reverted Hood still sucks too much in regards to damage to be a viable option for longer fights. If only the bullet mechanic had simply been added to what he already was to boost his damage by 50-100%, or whatever it added. That would have been perfect.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    Because at the end of the day NOBODY was talking about yellow jacket before the buff. Everybody at least regarded Hood as a great counter for buff heavy champs with his fate seal and even if you're not a fan of what yellow jacket is now, what he can do now is still a lot better than what he couldn't before. But if you were hoping for something extra out of his buff, I'm sorry to say it but you might have been setting yourself up for disappointment from the get-go.
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Member Posts: 150 ★★
    YJ still has powersting on his SP1 that's a big difference from just taking a mechanic away completely. You can still use YJfor whatever he was used for in the past (which was absolutely nothing realistically) and a bunch of new content wit his slow, petrify, energy resistance etc. Totally different cases. A decent number of people used Hood for one purpose and they took that utility away. Personally I would have taken the buff over old Hood because I didn't use him anyway, but if this ends up being a better buff, I'll be really happy.