**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you support energy refresh dropping from 6 minutes to 3.5 minutes?

JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
I’m interested in hearing everyone’s thoughts...

6 minutes per 1 energy refresh has been a standard in the game since the beginning. However, considering the free crystal is every 4 hours, what if energy at max level refreshed that often as well? Every 4 hours people would be able to complete more content, but they’d also be spending more time in the game and logging in more often to use energy, which is good for Kabam. People who want to smash content out in one sitting would still need refills, and spend units. It’s a rare thing that I believe could be both pro player and pro Kabam.

Do you support energy refresh dropping from 6 minutes to 3.5 minutes? 67 votes

Yes, a 25% energy refresh time reduction would be great.
56%
zuffyVerzzSceptilemaniacbamagiantfanyuwGrootman1294Dooberman420TheAngryOneJChanceH9Rookiie_Sham_Kill_Grey-sixate-KRANꓘDonDudu2809Sarvanga1_DarkDuelistGarrettNH3t3rFit_Fun9329 38 votes
No, it’s fine as it is.
41%
GamerSnizzbarxNigDestroyer123ThereticMasterduxReferenceRockyshockyIKONNotsavage19PulyamanMobile_P0tat0Leathersmw2017SuperGoodEdeuinkUniversalGamingMasterpuffYsFMaxLeeAziz5253 28 votes
Other (please elaborate)
1%
Hera1d_of_Ga1actus 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    It would be great but then kabam wouldn’t make as much off of energy refills
  • Options
    It’s more than 25% (~43%), but I can’t change it. Sorry for the flub! The math per 4 hours is approximately correct, though. 3.43 minutes/energy would make 70 energy in 4 hours.
  • Options
    Riptide said:

What they didn’t make on refills they may end up making in revives with people wanting to take on content. I could be mistaken.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Other (please elaborate)
    I don’t care
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

How much do you think they actually make off people buying energy refills? Arena offers units for free and there's units in all MEQ difficulties except Cav. It's really not that hard to get units to never have to spend a dime on energy refills.
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    I’ve always wondered more about why different chapters have different energy requirements. Chapter 3 of monthly quests not only costs more, but has the most paths - gigantic pain for f2p in my opinion.

I guess it would make more sense to me to have all energy paths be set at 1, but then reduce the max threshold down from 70 to 50 or even less.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    No, it’s fine as it is.
    If it aint broke dont fix it.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I wouldn't mind a little shorter refresh time, but it's fine either way.