**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a map 5 or lower ally that does optional or no war

Life's quite busy at the moment, so I'm looking for somewhere to relax and take it easy. Want somewhere that war isn't compulsory.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

DNFJ. We do nothing, at all!

Lol, I'd like to get some glory tho.
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    We run 5x5 and get about 240 mil in score. AW is optional. Add me in game or Line to talk my friend. Id is adramelch10 for both
  • MFlo_83MFlo_83 Posts: 75
    Added you in game (MFlo83~1). Would love to have you. AQ is focus, would put you in a map 5 Bg. War is optional. Discord is required
  • DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 406 ★★★
    Added you in game but I believe we have the alliance for you. Hit me on line for more details. Danieltrand
    I already got somewhere.

Thanks guys.
  • BearcatBearcat Posts: 27
    Here is some info on our alliance....good place to relax and take it easy :)

We have a newer (less that a month old) alliance with a core map 5 BG that has been together for a long time and finally chose to build our own active, drama free alliance.

We are currently sitting at just under 20 members so would welcome any new individuals or a merger if there is a group that would like to join.

Currently running map 5 /4 and will likely add a third BG soon.

AW optional - as the Ally is new we are still working up the tier rankings

Line ID = bearclasher
    In game = Parke45678
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Hey we’re a new alliance war wouldn’t be optional but wouldn’t require fighting for a while. Map 5. Lots of talented players just taking a break.

Line is Panchulon hit me up
    Welp, I'm looking again. Chill ally please.
  • Marr345Marr345 Posts: 1
    @Kill_Grey we are a map 5 ally running master mods war optional
  • Hit me up. We have what you’re looking for. Scryscythe LINE ID
    Dëath Knëll in game
    Nevermind, I've found one.