**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Some are missing

Hi guys,
When I playing on superskrull?
I got recognizing on human torch,
And seeing 'fantastic 4 rise of silver surfer' movie, I got seeing climax of best scene - the human torch vs doctor doom

Now I calculating the difference

1st the superskrull gameplay
2nd the human torch vs doctor doom fight

But 3rd the recent most sum that I calculated now

Answer is
Why kabam can't release the (SUPER HUMAN TORCH)

Superskrull has f4 powers
But in 'f4 rise of silver surfer' movie proves
The silver surfer catches the neck of human torch, in that effect the human torch abilities changes and f4 powers is transfering to human torch due to the cosmic abilities but in the climax of movie, the human torch generates the powers of f4 with thing, mister fantastic and invisible woman powers, And human torch fights against doctor doom with these powers and doctor doom defeated

Like superskrull

So, try to release this champ

the SUPERHUMAN TORCH

Comments

• Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Uhhh wat?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    thanks for another confusing sudeep post®
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Hey...no need to be mean... he's trying!
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Um......Yes?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Hey...no need to be mean... he's trying!
    sorry if that came off as mean. i find his posts like a riddle or something that's very hard to understand. philosophers like plato and socrates weren't understood in their time
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    He basically wants a version of human torch as seen in the movie Fantastic 4 - Rise of the silver surfer, where he briefly borrows the powers of the other 3 to defeat Doom, who's stolen Silver Surfer's board and so is also supercharged.

No thanks, the movie was rubbish and we now have superskrull who has all the powers of the Fantastic 4.

A cosmic Doom though... that is something I can get on board with (pun intended)