Who should get buffed next?

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who would you like to see get buffed next? OG BP and Miles are getting reworks but who else should join them. I was thinking maybe both Iron Mans.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • RiptideRiptide Member Posts: 3,193 ★★★★★
    These champions:

• TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

These champions:

ironic how half your champs have been buffed already
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Member Posts: 2,049 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Moon Knight 🌙♞
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Member Posts: 445 ★★
    Drax the DESTROYER i think he will be buffed in May update.
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,745 ★★★★★
    I agree with the iron mans.
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Member Posts: 445 ★★
    #BuffTheDestroyer
  • LlessurLlessur Member Posts: 488 ★★★
    OG Hulk needs a major buff he has decent utility atm but his damage and health are garbage he should have more health and damage as well as a decent regen and more furies that scale up with health decrease and make hulk bleed immune for crying out loud like cage is bleed immune and hulks skin is wayyyyy tougher then his also maybe add a damage cap in his signature ability. In the comics hulk is one of the toughest strongest characters and in this game we get..... poison immune and stun talk about a let down
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    I wanna see ant man buffed but think he needs an overhaul with new animations and new kit. Like they could incorporate elements of Wasp and ghost. When he does a dash back there's a chance of him strinking down, putting a miss debuff on the opponent. Then the counter could give a chance of landing a crit. He needs a new heavy. Something like wasp's. Strink down and then grows back when he strikes. The sp1 needs a bit of a rework, make it unblockable maybe.