**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please fix the game

Hi, I just want to give my opinion as a player. I've been playing this game for more than two years, and I have to say that this 15.1 version of mcoc is one of the worse updates. Special atacks beeing interrupted, no animations but power getting consumed, game data won't download correctly or it does multiple times, dash back or block after a special atack, alliance war is the same rubbish even with the "changes" that were made to defender diversity and node buffs.
What I don't understand is why we have to deal with all this if kabam said that they have "betta testers"??
It just doesn't make any sense, Im starting to think they just release the update as quickly as posible and they throw it to all the players and see how they react.
I've been playing this game for more than two years now, and in older versions it was very rare to find crazy bugs or problems, but now every update has bugs, some are worse than others, and the game experience is getting worse, the october calendar is so boring, no special quests, AW is rubbish, etc. :'(