**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Favorite EQ

Which event quest had your favorite Characters involved NOT WHICH CHARACTERS WERE BETTER
and why

Comments

• Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    My favorite is probably the Elsa, man thing, and G2099 one. That month wasn’t really looking too exciting imo, but then I played the eq and was actually blown away by the storytelling which I wish more Meq’s did.
  • Lordchungus575Lordchungus575 Posts: 63
    t

My favorite is probably the Elsa, man thing, and G2099 one. That month wasn’t really looking too exciting imo, but then I played the eq and was actually blown away by the storytelling which I wish more Meq’s did.

I didn't play that one but with Manthing it sounded fun
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    as a person who reads dialogues and enjoys the story aspect of the game, EQs that have a proper ending like the G99 one or the night thrasher one with the end cut scenes are always more enjoyable than others.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I mean there hasn't really been one Event Quest, but if I had to pick my favorite side quest, it would be the Northern Expeditions, the Red Rifts, the Gamma Store, and the December Epoch Cavs
  • Lordchungus575Lordchungus575 Posts: 63

I mean there hasn't really been one Event Quest, but if I had to pick my favorite side quest, it would be the Northern Expeditions, the Red Rifts, the Gamma Store, and the December Epoch Cavs

If you could pick one What would it be??
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

If you could pick one What would it be??
    gamma store hands down. it was the first event to really push me towards the next milestone in story. i was in 5.3 at the beginning of the month, and i got cav, which ultimately gave me over 25,000 5* shards, 5,000 6* shards, a 5* featured, and a generic 5* gem. the only thing i would've changed about it would be to have maybe one or two cav crystals in the store rather than legendary crystals
  • My little symbiote forever