**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who takes more skill to play

Spiderham14Spiderham14 Posts: 66
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
I’m just wondering, who is takes more skill to play to be amazing? I have both and awakened. I’ve been wanting to learn how to play them. If you have any guides please let me know?

Who takes more skill to play 91 votes

Tigra
59%
BitterSteelRaganatorbuffajrTristanNumanCupidyuwShtickRickJumpthesharkDRTOJuggerNotColonaut123RockyshockyRockypantherxDylanphileQacobKill_GreyEtjamaMobile_P0tat0Blackshadow0203 54 votes
Quake
32%
Cat_MurdockNojokejaymSceptilemaniacAdvTheAngryOne_Sham_DeaconDonDudu2809awesome1werXdSpoodermanxDMaratoxN0_UMasterpuffIronGladiator22SpideyFunkoJohnyBoyMCOCHazzaBuffBeastCharlie21540Hoitado 30 votes
Other
7%
Eb0ny-O-M4wDJMNHBabyMiikeMaxwell24Agent_X_zzzZan0darthlord44 7 votes

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    I think she's one of the hardest champs to play
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    Honestly for some reason I found quake really quite easy to learn. Being able to heavy only or quake really big healthpools though does require a lot of skill, which i do not have.
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103
    Tigra
    The highest skill cap in the game is heavy only quake, 2nd is tigra. I'm assuming that you mean normal quake, so that's why i went with tigra
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Quake
    I would say Quake is harder to play because in order to Quake effectively you kinda have to know character animations and when to dex but that being said Tigra is still very difficult
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Actually Tigra.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Tigra
    Even factoring different quake strategies like reverse quaking, I think Tigra would be harder because it is very specific spacing for each champ that you fight
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    It actually depends. Playing both effectively? Tigra. Playing both to their max potential? Quake. Heavy only is hard af.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Tigra
    I'd say hela is up there as well. She has a ton of potential but very very hard to use properly.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Quake
    heavy only quake is hard af
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Heavy only Quaking is probably the most difficult skill set in the game. I still, to this day, can’t get it down.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

I would say Quake is harder to play because in order to Quake effectively you kinda have to know character animations and when to dex but that being said Tigra is still very difficult

Nope. It's the same for everyone that you can actually quake by just listening to the sound effects. The only exceptions are double medium champions: Stealthy, Domino, Tigra, Surfer, etc. But you only have to keep track of their medium attack.

Double Medium is tricky while Heavy only and Reverse Quake is tough. But for general gameplay, you need to be familiar with each character's spacing when using Tigra.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★

SWORD78 said:

Nope. It's the same for everyone that you can actually quake by just listening to the sound effects. The only exceptions are double medium champions: Stealthy, Domino, Tigra, Surfer, etc. But you only have to keep track of their medium attack.

Double Medium is tricky while Heavy only and Reverse Quake is tough. But for general gameplay, you need to be familiar with each character's spacing when using Tigra.
    Always wild to remember that this game has sound