**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The F2P is gone even though I haven't spent

People who haven't spent have an offer for Peter parkers wallet (5 times more units) but I haven't spent and it's gone (I didn't want to buy it but I use it more as proof I'm f2p but it's gone) I think it disserpeared after I accidentally taped the buy button (I didn't actually buy it because I got no units or anything also I have no way to pay connected)

Comments

• Options
    Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99
    Zizi1002 said:

People who haven't spent have an offer for Peter parkers wallet (5 times more units) but I haven't spent and it's gone (I didn't want to buy it but I use it more as proof I'm f2p but it's gone) I think it disserpeared after I accidentally taped the buy button (I didn't actually buy it because I got no units or anything also I have no way to pay connected)

Here is the pic

• Options
    Paper_TissuePaper_Tissue Posts: 39

I still have both showing. The bonus offer is to the left of the pic that you sent, before the Daily Special offers, close to the current TJF one.
  • Options
    Why do you need proof that you are still f2p ? Do some alliances require that (I would think if anything the opposite, they might require you to spend if needed for AQ/AW) ?

Special offers may come and go, and may come back again after a while of not spending (or at other potentially random times, and not always at the same time for everyone).
    Or (maybe ?) any initial beginner offers go away after time as you progress to higher levels.

Or yes could be that it went away after you “initiated” the purchase (even though you never finalized it).

I wouldn’t even doubt maybe that after a LONG time of not buying, that maybe the game “gives up” in trying to entice you.

(*disclaimer) All speculation on my part, as I don’t feel the need to actually “dig into the weeds” of exactly how offers are timed or work, especially if not interested in buying them anyways. Just like the “how long do I have to NOT LOGIN for before they will eventually send me a FREE HERO CRYSTAL notice ?”
  • Options
    Zizi1002 said:

Here is the pic

I checked it's not there it's fine tho

Gone for many others too. Probably been pulled back by kabam. New management in position at kabam, making waves of changes.

Thats probably the reason, thx
  • Options

Why do you need proof that you are still f2p ? Do some alliances require that (I would think if anything the opposite, they might require you to spend if needed for AQ/AW) ?

Special offers may come and go, and may come back again after a while of not spending (or at other potentially random times, and not always at the same time for everyone).
    Or (maybe ?) any initial beginner offers go away after time as you progress to higher levels.

Or yes could be that it went away after you “initiated” the purchase (even though you never finalized it).

I wouldn’t even doubt maybe that after a LONG time of not buying, that maybe the game “gives up” in trying to entice you.

(*disclaimer) All speculation on my part, as I don’t feel the need to actually “dig into the weeds” of exactly how offers are timed or work, especially if not interested in buying them anyways. Just like the “how long do I have to NOT LOGIN for before they will eventually send me a FREE HERO CRYSTAL notice ?”

Thx btw I just use (used) it to show that you don't have to spend to get to good champs and things like that nothing to do with alliances