**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

VALHALLA VICTORIES 24h event bug: no bonus points awarded for wining a fight using a Special 2

VALHALLA VICTORIES 24h event bug: no bonus points awarded for wining a fight using a Special 2 as the last hit. Was the points system updated for this round?

Comments

• Options
    Is it every fight, every champ ?

Or maybe your attacker was also applying DoT (bleed/shock/etc) and the DoT actually did the final damage inbetween the distinct multiple hits of your SP2.
  • Options
    Or could also have been from using either of the Vision's.
    For SP2 (and maybe SP1) finishing kill events, Kabam seems to exclude those 2 champs (listed in the Event Rules).
    Probably because SP damage from them is only based on opponent Power Meter (not really damage by Vision himself)
  • Options
    Destr0yerDestr0yer Posts: 47
    edited March 2021
    Not sure what's happened... I thought I'd posted a response but I don't see it. So, just in case, reposting it. You have a good point here. It happened with one of my champs - Thor (Ragnarok). After your comment, I did test it with a different champ and things work as intended. In the case of Thor though, his SP2 breaks the opponent's armor. And one of his abilities, "when an attack inflicts a stun", is that Thor deals an additional 250% damage of that attack's damage as physical damage if the opponent is suffering from armor break. I think this additional physical damage is what messes up the event logic. The event does exclude Vision and Vision (age of Ultron) but not Thor.