**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

act 5 help

So i beat act 4, but how do i do act 5, its rly hard, I got to falcon but died pls help me

Comments

• EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Send us a pic of your roster so we can help.
  • Illusion0410Illusion0410 Posts: 103
    kk
  • Illusion0410Illusion0410 Posts: 103
    I cant send a pic, but my roster is 4 star quake r/4, 4 star mordo r/4 , 4 star cap IW r/4, 4 star claire voyant r/4, 4 star airwalker r/4 , and I have a 4 star human torch which im upgrading to rank 4
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Airwalker is trash. Shouldn’t have ranked him up Imo. You seem to have a lot of science like quake and cap iw, with torch coming up. You lack a good cosmic tech Mutant and skill. What does your roster look like from there

Agreed.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I got stalled in act 5 for a while. I would go in get as far as I could then quit out and try to get further along the next time. It helped me develop my dex, parry, patience, counters to champs and nodes.

For 5.1.1 you want regen champs or high damage champs with aggressive play style. Also, class advantage helps here.

Falcon is right before boss kang right? I mean a revive or 2 and you would be done with it.
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Mcdonalds said:

Airwalker is trash. Shouldn’t have ranked him up Imo. You seem to have a lot of science like quake and cap iw, with torch coming up. You lack a good cosmic tech Mutant and skill. What does your roster look like from there

You just dont know how to use Airwalker
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    My advice is practice in master eq. Flare is annoying at first when you’re taking hits but once you get more used to parry, dex, and special baiting, which means you’ll be taking less hits, it gets a lot easier and more fun.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Anthinho said:

Mcdonalds said:

You just dont know how to use Airwalker
    Facts, He's a beast if you know how to play him
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★

I cant send a pic, but my roster is 4 star quake r/4, 4 star mordo r/4 , 4 star cap IW r/4, 4 star claire voyant r/4, 4 star airwalker r/4 , and I have a 4 star human torch which im upgrading to rank 4

Bro u cannot beat act five with your current roster. Even if u manage to do so, you'll have to spend alot of units and be frustrated 80 percent of the time playing the content. My advice for you is to grow your roster and skill then come back at a later date, 4-5 months time preferably wen ull have a more stacked roster and counters to the nodes in act 5. Make sure you have as at least one 5 star rank 4 beyond God tier champ the next time you try to take on the content.
  • JoshuagunnJoshuagunn Posts: 16
    5.2.4 so close to beating it but I always mess up on the caltrops node