**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I rank 5 my 5* Domino or red Magnito

ArshadashuArshadashu Posts: 31
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Who should I rank 5 my 5* Domino or red Magnito 53 votes

Domino
7%
wvonkKill_Grey[Deleted User]JoshKosh557 4 votes
Red Magnito
92%
Bpn88855SpicyslicerLvernon15Kamikaze_TurtleDoonxHammerbro_64Warlord5386ReferenceMoosetiptronicStarKillerVIIRockypantherxZeezoosEtjama_I_Blackshadow0203N1nthcloudProximaMidnight_8Adamb208Sarvanga1_Etm34 49 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Red Magnito
    Red magneto shines in the current meta. Domino is useful but she kinda lost her value because of the synergies needed along with her. Mags is definitely a r5 worthy.
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
    Red Magnito
    Magneto hands down. Domino comes nowhere near him.
  • ArshadashuArshadashu Posts: 31
    To thanks
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Red Magnito
    Mags is the best mutant in the game so easy choice
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Red Magnito
    Magneto for sure.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Only reason for domino would be it you haven’t finished act 5 and have rulk and massacre for stomping through content, magneto is high utility counter for anything with metal tag, when doing content (not arena) parry and use long heavies to gain lots of prowess charges, keep doing that until special 3 and unleash, should be on 40ish prowess if you are holding heavy down for a while before releasing, even against non metal he’s very powerful using parry heavy s3, and he doesn’t need two synergy partners to produce the damage, I still use domino a lot, for stomping through all the uncollected eq and easy paths, with that synergy she’s great at destroying easy content, but magneto is a counter for a lot of harder content where the opponents have metal tag
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    edited March 2021
    Red Magnito
    I have a domino at r4 and one at 6* R2 I rarely ever use her for anything other than AW defense. Mags on the other hand will help you a ton throughout .
    Edit : Never instead of rarely.
    Thanks everyone
    Magnito it is
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Red Magnito
    Mags. Domino isn't much cheesy nowadays.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Red Magnito
    Magnito hands down.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Red Magnito
    Speeds80 said:

Only reason for domino would be it you haven’t finished act 5 and have rulk and massacre for stomping through content, magneto is high utility counter for anything with metal tag, when doing content (not arena) parry and use long heavies to gain lots of prowess charges, keep doing that until special 3 and unleash, should be on 40ish prowess if you are holding heavy down for a while before releasing, even against non metal he’s very powerful using parry heavy s3, and he doesn’t need two synergy partners to produce the damage, I still use domino a lot, for stomping through all the uncollected eq and easy paths, with that synergy she’s great at destroying easy content, but magneto is a counter for a lot of harder content where the opponents have metal tag

Waste of resources to rank someone to r5 for act 5
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Red Magnito
    Lol all the domino people are either trolling or misclicked