**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Simplify getting the Crusher of Thrones title.

I have already completed Act 6, recently completed Act 7 Chapter 1, but I do not have the title Crusher of Thrones! HOW SO? And so. I can't get 6 * to rank 3 because of one problem. It is almost impossible to hoard Category 5 colored hedgehogs. It's almost unrealistic indeed. I have 2 suggestions. 1.Add at least 1000 pieces of any of these hedgehogs to the glory store, they will change every three days, they will be expensive. 2. Just give this title for passing 7.1 if it is not possible to pump 6 * to rank 3. DEVELOPERS !!! Hear me begging 🙏

Comments

• Options
    Rasch_Rasch_ Posts: 17
    Haji_Saab said:

"almost unrealistic and almost impossible"

The people who are Thronebreakers ... how did they achieve that title? How do you reckon?

They just jerked off. They beat the abyss, investigated Act 6, investigated 7.1, but you can make it more convenient.
  • Options
    Rasch_Rasch_ Posts: 17
    Haji_Saab said:

Rasch_ said:

Haji_Saab said:

"almost unrealistic and almost impossible"

The people who are Thronebreakers ... how did they achieve that title? How do you reckon?

They just jerked off.
    Then you should just do that ... or is that unrealistic or impossible for you?
    It's just that my way is easier, because no one will donate forever, and donation is very expensive