**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

KING IN BLACK JUST *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Sup folks. One of marvels best comic runs is the currently running king in black. So before it wraps up this March 26th let’s have some discussions about it. Now I don’t want anyone referring to anything aside from the king in black comics (nope not even in Swedish). So anyone who has not read the king in black series #1 through #4 now is your chance to leave. Of your still reading it means you agree that you have read it or just don’t care. So without further adue let’s pop in. So as you’ll know issue 1 starts off with venom and Dylan sensing knull and iron man prepares his Kreme ship bombs. Then the symbiotic dragons appear with a beautiful page reading ‘KING IN BLACK’ on top. Then we see Thor missing and the xmen arrive and many people including cap and storm swallowed by the abyss.

We later see the vanegers waiting for their big gun who turns out to be sentry. But knull just rips him in two and assimilates the void!!! This is something that should not happen. Sentry is like the best and knull just ripped him!

Then we see venom trying to control them but then he surrenders to knull to which he explains that he really wants Dylan not Eddie and rips venom while throwing Eddie off a building and the issue ends.

Then in issue two iron man pulls. A stunt and infuses a symbiotic dragon with extremis!! Let’s pause for a moment and admire this. All done? Let’s go! So as all the people fend off knull iron man tries to imbue Eddie with the symbiotic but Dylan notices that it’s is killing him. So with one quick motion he just disintegrated it!! But not bfore Eddie flatlines.

Issue 3 is mainly focused on Dylan and Thor as they fight knull. Dylan says I can handle this but a little thunder will help too. To which Thor says aye! The lightning I can provide with freaking lightning in his eyes!! They fight together and Thor just makes knull jaw to explode with a blow from Mjoliner. Then knull distracts Thor, summons all black and stabs him. *pause* Now this is not any thro we are talking about. Thor is easily one of THE most powerful avengers. But this Thor is all father king Thor, who is kind of Asgard and posses all the proveleges of king including the Odin force. And not only that but king Thor has the freaking *massive spoiler!,* power cosmic!! That’s right, to understand read Thor issue 1 where galactus gives him the power cosmic after which he *spoiler* kills galactus and the black winter by using galactus as a bomb. So yeah this is THE COAMIC KING THOR AND KULL JUST FREAKING STABBED HIM! Due is literally the most powerful marvel character right now!! Thankfully he didn’t die. All through the issue a background character says ‘For every darkness there is an opposite an equal, a light’ and in the end it turns out to be silver surfer.

In issue 4 we see knull persuading Dylan and another new character in the background who turns out to be Jean grey. She goes onto knull s head and finds there is a light. Just then surfer finds a light floating in space because it’s cant get in due to the *spoiler* huge symbiotic dome covering earth. But *spoiler* surfer put sit INTO him and come to earth. It then leaves him after he say “ yes you didn’t come for me and I’m nit your host”. Back in the lab mr. Fantastic finds out that the light, the opposite of knull is actually *spoiler* the enigma force. (Captain univers just in case you didn’t know). And the force hovers on top of Eddie sharing “Eddie bro k, you are my new host” and the issue ends.

So this is what’s happening in king in black so far. You can read venom which will have a direct tie up to this. And also lots of other small tie ups. But this is the main story so far. Any thoughts please let me know and tell me whom you think will kill knull in the end..... Eddie bro k with the enigma a force aka the light or Dylan brock who Has the same powers like knull. You can also read donny Kate’s thro series which will explain cosmic king thro to you in detail. Hope you enjoyed!

Comments

• Options
    Ehm! This is just a brief sketch. If I missed something please correct me.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    It would be awesome if the Immortal Hulk story connected to this in the next few issues.
  • Options

There are also many spin-offs. One of them involves the Thunderbolts as they search for the body of Sentry and try and use it as a bomb. One other involves Jane Foster and the valkyries as Sentry's soul as arrived on Valhalla and while Jane Foster is guiding his soul to rest, they are attacked by the remains of the first celestial ever killed which has a connection to the All-Black. Sentry is captured and Jane Foster meets some long lost Valkyrie and they too try to undermine Knull.

Overall, so far, I'm kinda disappointed with the treatment of Sentry as basically just another plot device used to uplift and announce the presence of Knull and a motivation for the Thunderbolts and Valkyries' spin offs. It's isn't over though and I hope they give him some character arc or something towards the end but so far disappointed with Sentry's treatment. The Venom and Enigma Force stuff is cool though but not as cool as Sentry could have been.

Yeah I agree @The_Sentry06 , he deserved better than to just be ripped in two. I mean op has been know to resurrect even from a single molecule and how he died is beyond me. Btw spider man symbiotic also has a tie up and so does iron man and doctor dooms little chitter.
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 589 ★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Now I don’t want anyone referring to anything aside from the king in black comics (nope not even in Swedish).

You didn’t say Norwegian and I know this is super childish 😂
    Timmytdt said:

starts off with venom and Dylan sensing knull and iron man prepares his Kreme

We later see the vanegers waiting for their big gun. But knull just rips him in two

venom surrenders to knull to which he explains that he really wants Dylan not Eddie

knull iron man tries to imbue Eddie So with one quick motion he just disintegrated it!

Issue 3 is mainly focused on Dylan and Thor as they knull. Dylan says I can handle this but a little thunder will help too. To which Thor says aye!
    Thor just makes knull jaw to explode with a blow. Then knull distracts Thor, summons all black

Jean grey. She goes onto knull!

• Options

Timmytdt said:

Now I don’t want anyone referring to anything aside from the king in black comics (nope not even in Swedish).

You didn’t say Norwegian and I know this is super childish 😂
    Timmytdt said:

starts off with venom and Dylan sensing knull and iron man prepares his Kreme

We later see the vanegers waiting for their big gun. But knull just rips him in two

venom surrenders to knull to which he explains that he really wants Dylan not Eddie

knull iron man tries to imbue Eddie So with one quick motion he just disintegrated it!

Issue 3 is mainly focused on Dylan and Thor as they knull. Dylan says I can handle this but a little thunder will help too. To which Thor says aye!
    Thor just makes knull jaw to explode with a blow. Then knull distracts Thor, summons all black

Jean grey. She goes onto knull!

Umm @ShinobiGuy that’s pretty dang smart. Love it 5/5.