No damage on Odin in Feather event

Altra_VolfAltra_Volf Member Posts: 12
Today, 17th March, I claimed my feather and play Tier 8 in side event. I easily knock other champions. Then I face the boss Odin. I already knocked him out couple of times earlier. I have Hype, NF, Domino, Black widow DO, Rulk. But Odin takes 0 damage. I used 6 revives and all my healing potion. And still he doesn't take any damage. I lose my feather as well as a lot of revives.
Please fix issues....
My Game ID- "Altra Volf"

Comments

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Did you read nodes?
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    0 damage if less than 3 debuffs applied to Odin.
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    With whom did you try it?
  • Altra_VolfAltra_Volf Member Posts: 12
    Renaxqq said:

0 damage if less than 3 debuffs applied to Odin.

But Hyperion is not getting any buffes.

Omedenn said:

With whom did you try it?

I tried with Hyperion. I'm cavalier. So atleast knew how to use Hyperion but Hype is not getting any buffs even powergain buff.
    Renaxqq said:

Did you read nodes?

This not the first time I'm doing Tier 8. I did it several times before. But today some bug appear
  • VoltolosVoltolos Member Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Renaxqq said:

Did you read nodes?

This not the first time I'm doing Tier 8. I did it several times before. But today some bug appear
    Probably the strength in numbers node
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 459 ★★★
    3 or more buffs your champions need to have to inflict damage to odin !
    Or other way is damaging debuffs 3 or more to odin !!
    With Hyperion, u need to parry n heavy to get atleast 3 or more furies on him to inflict damages!
    Also there's another node that says every ko member will reduce attack damage by 12.25% something!!
    Understand the nodes first before going in with certain champs
    ( domino and red hulk) won't do any damage!
    Hyperion ( if have 3 or more furies to him)
    Nick fury if he puts 3 or more bleed debuffs on odin
  • DiegooCezarDiegooCezar Member Posts: 4
    happen to me either, used killmonger and Blade, used killmonger's E3 and apply 50 bleeding buffs and received no bonus.

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,249 Guardian
    edited March 2021
    It's a widely reported issue (Sunspot, Tigra, and from above apparently others too, not able to get those power gain buffs when applying Debuffs on Odin), etc. And a rather lengthy MERGED thread.

Only became bugged recently (day or two).

Has been suggested it's related to a persistent charge issue, Hi_Guys suggesting staying in quest, but restart your game and check out Pre-Fight screen again, trying to see pre-fight if champs with persistent charges are suddenly showing, then the fight might work.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/255623/merged-odin-bugged-bifrost-gauntlet-tier-8-boss#latest
  • DiegooCezarDiegooCezar Member Posts: 4
    After looking for other people reporting the same bug, I revived Killmonger and fight again and everything gone fine. Today I've tested again and worked.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,249 Guardian
    Closing out all these separate posts regarding former bug with Odin node in Tier-8, now that his Node Buffs have been changed (“Buffed Up” and “Power from Debuffs” have been removed)...