**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help with the team for Abyss path 4

Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
So last path left and i am deciding which team to take. I dont have HT so i will take Void and Prof x (r3) instead. So i am deciding between 2 teams.
1 option: Doom, Aegon, Void, Prof X, Corvus

2 option: Doom, Aegon, Void, Prof X, Nick fury

The issue is:
if i will fail with Prof X against KMs, i can use Corvus instead and Corvus will be for Massacre, but YJ will take more revs with Aegon.
if i will be fine Prof X against KMs, Nick will give +10% attack rating for all fights (some +20%) and YJ will take less revives, but Massacre will take more revives if using Aegon (or can try even Prof X but still can take a lot revs).

Please vote and if you have thoughts you are welcome to comment. Thanks!

Help with the team for Abyss path 4 9 votes

Option 1 for Abyss path 4: Doom, Aegon, Void, Prof X, Corvus
33%
H3t3rMaxLeeFlyGalaxyBomb 3 votes
Option 2 for Abyss path 4: Doom, Aegon, Void, Prof X, Nick fury
66%
pseudosaneBonzodavidScrubhanCrcrcrcKRoNX1Tnkeesman 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for voting. Will try with Nick i think. Will see how i will go with prof x on LC if bad will go return with corvus for KMs.
  • Options
    Option 2 for Abyss path 4: Doom, Aegon, Void, Prof X, Nick fury
    i would bring corvus unless you plan on suiciding aegon and keep him below 700 combo for masacre
  • Options
    Would be helpful for who will try prof x. First of all bero man is a monster with prof x :) awesome game from him. So mine fight against LC was terrible :)) too much what need to watch during fight so took a lot revs from me. With others fights I was fine with prof x not a single one shot :) but not that many revs against KM, MS. So for me it is good alternative without torch for MS, and he is good alternative against KM instead Corvus. Still need to take down massacre that will go with nick or aegon