**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5-star mutant should I rank up to rank 5 or 6star rank 2?

IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am overflowing with catalysts and can take any 5 stats to rank rank 5 or 6 stars to rank 2. The question is - which one?

Which 5-star mutant should I rank up to rank 5 or 6star rank 2? 48 votes

6 star Cable to rank 2
0%
6 star sabretooth to rank 2
0%
5 star apocalypse to rank 5
45%
Spurgeon14ShtickRickAdvMoosetiptronicTitoBandito187Wine_LoverWakanda4Ever278AstoundsSkillful_starAATTIronGladiator22RenaxqqParam1988ChikelCharlie21540Valentinos13Yodabolt21[Deleted User]QuartzBerrySalve_maker05 22 votes
5 star archangel to rank 5
43%
DuMonU16wegnerkOnmixAanthoColonaut123blurblotRockypantherxHector_1475Kill_GreyEtjamaSquirrelguyMasterpuffOmedennBdot13Fluffy_pawshermHoitadoScrubhanMelengwuZura_1 21 votes
5 star domino to rank 5
4%
TristanDRTO 2 votes
5 star Prof X to rank 5
2%
The_Sentry06 1 vote
5 star colossus to rank 5
4%
Luke9523Nalak8 2 votes
5 star Havok to rank 5
0%
5 star Emma Frost to rank 5
0%
Take multiple to rank 4 instead
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Archangel then Apoc
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Lots of great mutants. I'm still wishing for an Apocalypse for the synergies and wicked SPs though. Horsemen AA will feel like an R5 then and can work on him next. Your call tho.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,071 ★★★★
    Apoc, as you need to win a first with him to unlock horseman. May as well make him your first.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    AA, Colossus, and Emma are my votes!
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    what @SWORD78 said
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Wow. Archangel must have gotten a big boost from his apocalypse horseman status. Prior to apocalypse he wouldn’t be getting any love at all
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    People voting apoc over an awakened archangel? Lmao.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Both AA and Apoc should be top priority but get AA up first.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Apoc, archangel and cable