**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pro-Community Move (Hercules)

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
Well done Kabam for following up on the Champions of the Contest Roadmap and delivering this insightful video on the design process.
https://youtu.be/6vuHRd34MEo
The way it's done almost gives me a vested interest in the champion and I can't wait for the second part of the video with the animators.
More stuff like this, Kabam.

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Thanks for posting OP
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

Thanks for posting OP

Cheers bud
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

LOL " trying to combine the skill aspect with his cosmic aspect " -Kabam Broccoli

New Karnak??? isn't he already overpowered? Do we need another?

He is not talking about the catalysts though. It is such a stupid mechanic Karnak needs two types of catalysts.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

LOL " trying to combine the skill aspect with his cosmic aspect " -Kabam Broccoli

He is not talking about the catalysts though. It is such a stupid mechanic Karnak needs two types of catalysts.
    Lorewise, it makes sense. For Karnak atleast.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Cosmic that uses intercepts. Champion 2.0

Really tho he sounds awesome. Does this mean he’s coming out next month?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

No they said that all they are doing now is prototyping and still early development. I'd say July-Aguest period is when he will be released.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I really hope Kabam send everyone a 2 or 3* Hercules to play around with. I’m gonna get some cosmic cats to get a 3* ranked up ASAP
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

No they said that all they are doing now is prototyping and still early development. I'd say July-Aguest period is when he will be released.
    Thanks I must of missed that
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

But it does not make sense gamewise.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

Terra said:

But it does not make sense gamewise.
    its half and half, it's fine imo
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    The community choose this champ, with kabams history I have low expectations. He might be a disappointment.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Can’t wait to see how mad people will get when he will be average when he releases

I mean, can you really blame them? He's one of the strongest characters in mythology, let alone Marvel. While I get the idea behind making more obscure characters OP to promote them to players, it does get rather upsetting when literal Gods end up only towards the middle of the power scale *coughcough-ODIN-coughcough* while some mere mortals reach the point where owning them means you've won the game.
    Amen!!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Tbf, Kabam Brocoli is working on him and the only miss he's ever had was Squidward
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★

what a joke they always planned on hercules winning . the 1st guy said it all . he was so hapoy "we" chose herc being as his design slids nicely into what they have already where as omega sentinel woukd have been a different story . . if they do him justice after all the hogwash there going on with then ok but i can see another sentry odin hulk situation coming

Ay yes, the moon landing was fake as well.

Don't believe the goverment!
    The moon is fake!
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

what a joke they always planned on hercules winning . the 1st guy said it all . he was so hapoy "we" chose herc being as his design slids nicely into what they have already where as omega sentinel woukd have been a different story . . if they do him justice after all the hogwash there going on with then ok but i can see another sentry odin hulk situation coming

The moon is fake!
    It's all CGI
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

The moon is fake!
    It's all CGI
    That's what the lizard people want you to think..