**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 8 Odin Fight - Plusses and Minusses

LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
I like the the Odin fight:
Restriction -> Buffed Up
Mitigation -> Power Draw
It creates an interesting model with a couple of different approaches.

What I don't like is:
Strength in Numbers -> This makes me want to use my best option first up, instead of playing around with a few options
Power Draw interaction with masteries -> Pacify and to a lesser extent Assassin are increasingly becoming liabilities in this type of fight setup. This extends to the Cav quests and Act 7.

Is there a design considering to make things like Power Draw AAR immune?

Otherwise what are other people doing? Dumping these masteries?

Comments

• Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I've never had pacify, and with more of these fights every month I'm sure I'll never get it either. I've never thought about it before, but this post just made me consider maybe getting rid of assasin as well. Got enough masteries that'd like more points without being a liability in endgame content
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    I don't let particular nodes dictate my masteries. The tier 8 Odin fight is super easy with Mags. Mine is R5 unduped and I don't notice the nodes.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    The only way I can see someone having trouble with that fight is if you're doing it with 3* champs. It's super easy, not sure why anyone would have trouble with that fight.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    The tier 10 will become more niche becuz they r target towards the top players . But still i dont think it will be hard if u have the right counters. Kabam did a really good job on this event excluding the bugs part.