**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino as a defender is bugged

HeterminusHeterminus Posts: 80
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
The Immunity to Ability accuracy reduction is broken but only when Domino is in defense, As an attacker, doesn't happen. Critical failure should not be triggered on those characters.
I tried it on the event quest, duels and the Arenas.

Comments

• Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Critical Failure activates when an ability fails to trigger due to chance, doesn't matter if the champion is immune to AAR or not: in OML case you have a chance to gain a Passive Bleed with every hit, and when this doesn't happen he takes damage; AA has a chance to bleed on crits, when this doesn't happen he takes damage ^_^

the only one that i don't understand is mysterio, because technically he doesn't have an ability that doesn't have 100% chance, so he shouldn't take damage...
  • Options
    HeterminusHeterminus Posts: 80
    I usually play with Mysterio that's why I noticed, critical failure is triggered when the probability of their abilities is reduced and they being immune usually did not happen to them that. That's why I ranked up mysterio up to r5. To counter Domino. You can try by yourself to see it.

Critical Failure activates when an ability fails to trigger due to chance, doesn't matter if the champion is immune to AAR or not: in OML case you have a chance to gain a Passive Bleed with every hit,

And why the same thing doesn't happen when Domino's attacking

• Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Do you have the Resonate mastery active? it's the only thing that i can think of that could trigger Critical Failure on mysterio...

I tried to duel OML and AA with domino (4* max sig.), and i think OML is bugged, because i wasn't able to place a single CF on him even when he failed to trigger that passive bleed, while against AA the CF triggered as expected when hitting his block ^_^