**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Now this sounds fair Kabam.

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion

Should have done it way earlier.

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    My question is if they will still be able to use their extra feathers for tier 9 and get the 5* Shards

But I’m super Happy they limited tier 10
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    SWORD78 said:

My question is if they will still be able to use their extra feathers for tier 9 and get the 5* Shards

But I’m super Happy they limited tier 10

Yes they will.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    SWORD78 said:

Yes they will. But if it is any consolation, everyone is getting more. Because Tier 10 no longer requires feathers, that means players who did not get the extra Uru and would normally be doing seven runs of Tier 10 can now do seven extra runs of Tier 9 instead.

So everyone is getting seven more runs of Tier 9, and some players who got extra stuff will be able to do even more runs of Tier 9 on top of that. It is not a perfect solution, but at least the gap between those who got the extra Uru and those who didn't is lower, and everyone gets a little more rewards than they would have (assuming we're talking about players who could reach Tiers 9 and 10 in the first place).
    DNA3000 said:

SWORD78 said:

Yes they will. But if it is any consolation, everyone is getting more. Because Tier 10 no longer requires feathers, that means players who did not get the extra Uru and would normally be doing seven runs of Tier 10 can now do seven extra runs of Tier 9 instead.

So everyone is getting seven more runs of Tier 9, and some players who got extra stuff will be able to do even more runs of Tier 9 on top of that. It is not a perfect solution, but at least the gap between those who got the extra Uru and those who didn't is lower, and everyone gets a little more rewards than they would have (assuming we're talking about players who could reach Tiers 9 and 10 in the first place).

Agreed. Also I meant to put if we’ll be able to do extra runs. So dope
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

SWORD78 said:

But isn't it like this that after certain no. Of runs when you have attained enough URU to unlock next tier, the previous tier gets automatically locked so you can do the same runs as you were supposed to do originally.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

SWORD78 said:

I’m okay with them getting more 5 star shards.

It’s the t5cc that was the problem
    Rohit_316 said:

DNA3000 said:

SWORD78 said:

But isn't it like this that after certain no. Of runs when you have attained enough URU to unlock next tier, the previous tier gets automatically locked so you can do the same runs as you were supposed to do originally.
    No there is always 2 tiers available to run so
    Rohit_316 said:

DNA3000 said:

SWORD78 said:

You always see two tiers: the highest you've unlocked and the one just below. So anyone that unlocks tier 10 will still see Tier 9, and can dump all the feathers they would have used in Tier 10 into Tier 9 (they can't go lower than that).
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    SWORD78 said:

Rohit_316 said:

DNA3000 said:

SWORD78 said:

Ok so correct me if i am wrong . Tier 9 should be run 10 times which is 10 features , now since tier 10 does not requires features now and needs 7 feature to complete tier 10, we can use those 7 features to run tier 9 , 7 more times and get 7k extra 5* shards ?
    Rohit_316 said:

SWORD78 said:

Rohit_316 said:

DNA3000 said:

SWORD78 said:

Ok so correct me if i am wrong . Tier 9 should be run 10 times which is 10 features , now since tier 10 does not requires features now and needs 7 feature to complete tier 10, we can use those 7 features to run tier 9 , 7 more times and get 7k extra 5* shards ?
    Yes, that was what was stated in the post you originally replied to.