**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Ranking unsavory champs

I love how they change the game and try to force us to rank weak champions, and make fun of how we "hoard" t4cc in the process

v4cekbn5iuzr.png

Comments

• TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    I won't make fun of you.
    When I was new to this game back in 97' , I ranked up my 4* groot, even used some 4* lvl up special stones on him. All because he was my 2nd or 3rd 4*...man times have changed...grown wiser, Now I'm trying to hold out on one more t4 science and I can finally take Luke cage to 5/50!!!
    But seriously, I did do that with groot once he got duped...ah, regrets..
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Timros wrote: »

I've seen players in global with awakened 4* Spider Gwens, War Machines and Deadpool X-Forces so I don't think you did too bad
    edited October 2017
    No, groots not too bad, just not ideal to utilize any earned gems/stones.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Timros wrote: »

I've seen players in global with awakened 4* Spider Gwens, War Machines and Deadpool X-Forces so I don't think you did too bad

I've encountered a 5/50 Black Bolt that had me shaking my head.