**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Should I activate sigil for the 13k 6* featured?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I'm hunting CGR Apoc Dragon Man Ghost and Prof X from the featured, but for me to get it I would have to buy sigil and then it would still be 3k more than the basic. The basic is updating with all those champs in 5 days, and I want a lot more champs in the basic like Doom, Fury dupe, Magneto, etc. The three 6 star featureds I've opened so far (15k, no sigil) have resulted in a sig 60 Mister F, Man-Thing, and Dormammu. I have a mystic t5cc and I would r3 Dragon Man for TB. What should I do in this situation?

Should I activate sigil for the 13k 6* featured? 73 votes

Go for 13k sigil 6* featured
42%
SnakeEyes69BitterSteelSatsuiNoHadouzuffynoyJwallace25MenkentTexas_11Jedi_HawkeDenzel116_Sham_Kill_GreyKRANꓘHera1d_of_Ga1actusawesome1werAdil08MasterpuffSuss_WizzardBuffBeastQfury 31 votes
Save for basic in 5 days
57%
TheManMythLegendTristanGK_23Bpn88855JohnyzeroKingchief0_ReferenceplayinggameletRakeYoungRockyshockyEternity0Wozzy101DylanphileLuke9523Speedro420JollyHawkBlackshadow0203N1nthcloudEinfachSoRebark 42 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★
    This standard of feature crystal will likely not be in the game for potentially a year or more. Chase doom, fury and magneto after the Crystal has gone, go for CGR, Prof X and the rest now while you can
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Do it for CGR
  • Options

This standard of feature crystal will likely not be in the game for potentially a year or more. Chase doom, fury and magneto after the Crystal has gone, go for CGR, Prof X and the rest now while you can

This is what I needed to hear. I really like this logic.
  • Options

Do it for CGR

He's the main man I'm hunting

Is a 1/24 chance for him for 13k 6 star shards worth 10 bucks?
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    If you already spend on the game this is probably the best value they have and your best chance to grab one of those champs.
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

If you already spend on the game this is probably the best value they have and your best chance to grab one of those champs.

I don't regularly spend
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    For CGR, worth a shot. I took it and landed him. That was my first 5* feature ever. Won't be my last, but will be a long time til I go for a featured again. Iso is too rare/valuable for me right now and the basic is loaded with awesome champs anyway. I got doom, NF and torch from basics so can't complain. I just really wanted CGR and lucked out. If you go for it, good luck to you too.
  • Options
    To give my full perspective, although there are a lot of wins in this crystal, the losses are massive. I would be devastated to pull a sig 80 Mister F, Ronan, duped Dorm, duped Man Thing, sig 40 Pun 2099, or sig 40 Cable.
  • Options

For CGR, worth a shot. I took it and landed him. That was my first 5* feature ever. Won't be my last, but will be a long time til I go for a featured again. Iso is too rare/valuable for me right now and the basic is loaded with awesome champs anyway. I got doom, NF and torch from basics so can't complain. I just really wanted CGR and lucked out. If you go for it, good luck to you too.

Congrats that's awesome, I hope to have a similar fate as you if I go ahead with this.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    The sigil is one of the best value deals in the game... almost a throwback to when they'd have the 3x or 4x Peter Parker's wallet pop up back in the early days.
  • Options

I am more split than ever
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    My pulls from the featured were real dookie until I got Prof X from my last one. iHulk, DDHK, P2099 dupe, and some other **** that I will never use.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

My pulls from the featured were real dookie until I got Prof X from my last one. iHulk, DDHK, P2099 dupe, and some other **** that I will never use.

That's what I'm worried about. I pulled garbage from my first 3 featured 6*'s on their debut day and haven't touched them since. But with it ending in a few days and getting it for 2k off in the sigil, I'm having second thoughts... I kinda want that last shot for a 6* CGR or Apoc. Even tho they'll be in the basic, I have a higher chance for them in the featured.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Well KD opened it already, I’ll let him show what he got.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Mcdonalds said:

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

@Rookiie
    CONGRATS GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    THANK U IM OVER THE MOON MAN🥳🥳🥳🥳
  • Options

Can I claim at least 2/5ths of this pull after my advice
  • Options

Also congrats he’s awesome, really happy you lucked out!
  • Options

Honestly your message was the one that really pushed me to get it because I sent a screenshot of what you said on discord and some of the guys on there were able to convince me to buy it. So really, thank you a lot. You were the reason I even considered it in the first place.
  • Options
    GarrettN said:

I have opened 31 of these featured crystals and have yet to pull CGR. I hate you.
    Damn I'm sorry to hear that man, hope you get him soon
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Fire 🔥💀
    Gratz KD - go straight to my guide 😋
    @Mcdonalds gem of a human as always
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Fire 🔥💀

Thank you my dude, I'll be analyzing your guide to the core so that I learn all of the rotations and tips you presented. After all, you are a CGR expert.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Guess that good luck paid off! No guts, no glory. Congrats.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Fire 🔥💀

Thank you my dude, I'll be analyzing your guide to the core so that I learn all of the rotations and tips you presented. After all, you are a CGR expert.
    And you sir, are a king.
    Kill it. Let's get that Best Champ in the Game thread going 😜