**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ANSWER US KABAM

DEAR KABAM

as you see there are lot of topics about android log in issue and i am sure your answer is that you are working hard to resolve the issue ( which is kind of unbelievable because this happens everytime you release new update ) but us android users dont really get anything everytime this happens and we want something for the problem that YOU caused . this problems are costing us arena champions (well voodoo in my case) costing us war , also scrapyard and numerous other stuff so please answer us .

Comments

• Tanoman1Tanoman1 Posts: 13
    Then never give an explanation of what's going on. It's unfortunate
  • Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    edited June 2017
    I m not gonna go 4 voodoo second round as i used all my boosts, voodoo is my favourite champ. Give us a generic awakening gem 4 wht u messed , we r not androids 2 listen 2 ur evry ****.
  • My username on the game is Essexboy95​ I'm using android phone and have new update I haven't been able to log in since 8am why is this? It's gonna cost us this war also a lot of points in arena this isn't on.... What are you gonna do to put this right and when the problem is fixed will we be compensated for the loss of valuable time n points in aw and arena?
  • NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    Compensation.....a box of twinkies....a generic awakening stone, a wet dream. They never give good compensation rewards for their game errors.
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Depeche wrote: »
    DEAR KABAM

as you see there are lot of topics about android log in issue and i am sure your answer is that you are working hard to resolve the issue ( which is kind of unbelievable because this happens everytime you release new update ) but us android users dont really get anything everytime this happens and we want something for the problem that YOU caused . this problems are costing us arena champions (well voodoo in my case) costing us war , also scrapyard and numerous other stuff so please answer us .

Here you go
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/14758/#Comment_14758