**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Featured appreciation thread

UnitmanUnitman Posts: 240 ★★
What a good crystal man. So sad to see you go. I wish we could have more time together...

You gave me so much

Prof X

Apoc

Manthing?

I gave you shards. So many shards... I saw your value and never let you go. I've always known nothing lasts forever but now that feeling will be forever embedded in my soul.

You gave us so much.

Comments

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Wow, Unitman is groot!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Fr. I got 6* CGR from it so I’m so happy with it.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    pulled man thing and Killmonger from it

it’s a mixed bag of feelings
  • chaos12996chaos12996 Posts: 169 ★★
    If i open cosmic nexus from abyss exploration after featured crystal ends will there be a chance to get CGR in it?
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Mine didn't go too well. I was aiming for Prof. X, Apoc, and Ghost but failed.

I got Man-Thing, Ronan, Green Goblin, and Elsa as meh pulls.

Then Dragon Man and Longshot as W pulls.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Over 20 crystals mainly going for apocalypse and he was literally the only win I missed from the crystal. Pulled Ghost, Prof X times 2, CGR times 2, Longshot, Dragon times 2, so can't really complain
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I pulled duped gambit, 2 man things, killmonger, vision aou. Not exactly what I was looking for lol
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    My 1st featured 6 star Crystal Gave me Apocalypse words couldn't express my joy that day💓
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Now rank 2 and will probably be my 1st rank 3
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Gambit, Cable, Mr. F, and Wasp(dupe) -- was the result worth the 2 missing 6*? Probably not. Was it worth the risk? Probably yes.

A precicely whelming experience.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I got CGR, Elsa, Ronan, Mr.F, Spider Gwen.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,761 ★★★★★
    I got Man-Thing, duped CGR twice, got Ronan, duped Ronan, Elsa, Spider-Gwen, Cable, DDHK
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Only got to open one and got cull. Was a great crystal. Dont think next one will be nice cause jubilee , psycho man , super skrull all look pretty eh. spider ham seems pretty cool. ibom might be the only good one there. stryfe is good but not a fan. others might like stryfe tho

I don't like Strfye much because of his ramp up.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I got Mr fantastic dupe.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    This featured was nothing short of incredible. So many people got great pulls. As did I. I got to open 17 crystals in total, 8 on day 1.

1. Red Goblin
    2. Killmonger
    3. Ghost
    4. Red Goblin
    5. Ghost
    6. Prof X
    7. Ghost
    8. Gambit
    9. Longshot
    10. Vision
    11. Cull Obsidian
    12. Gambit
    13. Red Goblin
    14. Killmonger
    15. Cable
    16. Red Goblin
    17. Killmonger

As you can see, there wasn’t a lot of variety in my pulls. Incredibly happy about the Ghost’s, Killmonger’s and the Prof X. Some other decent pulls. The Red Goblin’s hurt, really don’t like using him, and my gambit was already duped before the featured

A lot of champs in there I missed, like CGR, Apoc, Dragon Man, Wasp and Falcon

I don’t know if I’ll go for the next featured. Would really like Ibomb, and Stryfe would be ok. The sub-featured pool is really going to have to save it. Although if Claire or Emma are in there I will be going for it until I get them
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I never met you because I stuck to basics because you do not hold the champion i desire, but I heard so many good things about you and wish we could have met. But now we never will.
    RIP
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
    Pulled prof x and ghost after pulling trash from basics
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Aside from the new champs (Apocalypse, Prof X, Red Goblin, Dragonman, etc), what other champions in this pool will be added to the Basic pool in a few days? I feel like most of the old champions are already in the base pool already.

I'm trying to figure out which crystal will net me better odds of being happy with the pull (current featured vs next basic with the additional champions).
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Great great crystal! Opened over 20

My notable pulls

Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Dragon-Man "and then duped him"
    Longshot "and then duped him"
    Cull "and then duped him"
    Prof-X
    Wasp
    Cable
    Dormammu
    Man-Thing
    Mr.Fantastic
    Duped my Falcon
    Duped my Killmonger
    Duped my Gambit

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    thanks for Vision AOU and Wasp I guess. Can't wait for the featured pool to drop into the basic in a couple of days
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    jdeck59 said:

How do you all get so many shards? I've competed all content so only get 1-2 basics a month.

Saved from Cyber weekend, holiday gifting crystals, all monthly content, duping 5*s, got two of the 3000 unit cavalier deal for completing Cav EQ monthly, also did act 7. Basically hunt and horde 6star shards.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Ahh...Man-Thing. I forgot the crystal gave me a brief dalliance there also. Parting, such sweet sorrow...

Dr. Zola
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Haven't ever opened one
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    Opened 3 and got cull, vision AUO and cable

Going for a last one in a bit to hopefully save the featured for me.