**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling T4CC

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
Just curios but would you like it if u had the option to sell t4cc or would it be game breaking

Selling T4CC 61 votes

Yea why not
63%
DocmottsTendersquadDrenlinJoeCool23Jwallace25Duo_KulioAanthoSandeepSyuwHalleyKade7175MajinbarnReverend_RuckusAleorDenzel116doctorbŁŤÇLuke9523Morpheus_123KRANꓘ 39 votes
No too broken
36%
danielmathjdrum663GmonkeyNotsavage19ItsDamienMattstafariWozzy101EtjamaJollyHawkMaxwell24Carracho01Zan0Another_NameHoitadoGr8TonyStarkCrcrcrcThe_Sentry06BlôdletterNigelthornberryDönermino 22 votes

Comments

• Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    No too broken
    Missclicked lol
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Yea why not
    I mean it's not like you'd be getting 1000 T5CC for each one you sell. It would probably be something small like 100
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Yea why not

I mean it's not like you'd be getting 1000 T5CC for each one you sell. It would probably be something small like 100

yea like it would be nice to do because I constantly have an overflow
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Yea why not
    Ya need it
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Yea why not
    Misread, meant No.
    Yea why not

Misread, meant No.

just curious why?
    Yea why not
    ItsDamien said:

Some people have thousands of crystals that contain T4CC in some capacity. They could pop them and gain a huge amount of T5CC really quickly. Even at 100 frags, that's only 45 T4CC crystals to earn 10% worth of T5CC. It doesn't take much effort to earn that many T4CC crystals. Let alone the thousands of map crystals, daily crystals, T4CC frag crystals that people have.

You think you want this. You really don't.

Edit: addition random words so the spam bot doesn't yeet my comment into the Abyss because of editing a typo.

I mean the same can be said about selling tier 3 and getting a bunch of tier 4 but people don't do it because tier 4 is pretty easy to get.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    No too broken

ItsDamien said:

Some people have thousands of crystals that contain T4CC in some capacity. They could pop them and gain a huge amount of T5CC really quickly. Even at 100 frags, that's only 45 T4CC crystals to earn 10% worth of T5CC. It doesn't take much effort to earn that many T4CC crystals. Let alone the thousands of map crystals, daily crystals, T4CC frag crystals that people have.

Edit: addition random words so the spam bot doesn't yeet my comment into the Abyss because of editing a typo.

I mean the same can be said about selling tier 3 and getting a bunch of tier 4 but people don't do it because tier 4 is pretty easy to get.
    Exactly, and t5 is not easy to get
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    No too broken

ItsDamien said:

Sure, difference is that T4 isn't the rarest resource in the game. And when it was, there wasn't an abundance of T3 catalysts to sell for T4 quickly.
    Yea why not
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Sure, difference is that T4 isn't the rarest resource in the game. And when it was, there wasn't an abundance of T3 catalysts to sell for T4 quickly.
    ok ur right so what about a limit of selling them? Like you can only sell 5 every month or something.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Yea why not

Misread, meant No.

just curious why?
    Because i know guys with like 3-400 t4cc crystals.
    Yea why not
    Crcrcrc said:

ItsDamien said:

Exactly, and t5 is not easy to get

I mean u would also have to have 450 of one class to form one
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    No too broken

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ok ur right so what about a limit of selling them? Like you can only sell 5 every month or something.
    Then what would be the point? I'd rather wait until T5 is way more available and T6B and T3A become the rare resource. There will always be something that we can't obtain easily. That's the bait on the hook, the carrot on the stick.
    Yea why not
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Then what would be the point? I'd rather wait until T5 is way more available and T6B and T3A become the rare resource. There will always be something that we can't obtain easily. That's the bait on the hook, the carrot on the stick.
    yea true I was just curious on what people thought. I don't think it would hurt to sell 5 a month just so u can get a little bit out of it heck u don't even need to get fragments just gold would be fine.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    No too broken
    The only way to make it okay is to not give too much because the higher the catalysts fragment requirements the higher they sell for
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Yea why not
    ItsDamien said:

The reason for this is because the disparity between T4CC and shards does not match the other rank up items needed, such as gold and iso. Otherwise, myself and others would have already used the hundreds of T4CC we have in storage to rank up more champions. Therefore, instead of having the ability to sell T4CC (which at this point is needed for some) perhaps making gold and iso more available would be a better option.
  • CdjcdkjCdjcdkj Posts: 65
    Yea why not
    This has been needed for over a year
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    No too broken
    Yeah, no way. I know guys with hundreds up T4CC crystals. T5CC is the rarest catalyst in the game, it shouldn't be so easy to get.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Yea why not
    The exchange rate will probably be 1 t4cc for 200 t5cc fragments.
    There are few people with 1k+ t4cc, heavy spenders/grinders mainly, who most of them own already 10+ or even 15+ 6* r3s and have a few t5cc stashed also.
    If they open all these crystals, they will probably be able to form about another 5 t5cc.
    It won’t break the game and won’t give them any unfair advantage, since this would be the outcome of a legit trade of already owned paid/grind items.
    Kabam probably is waiting to start milking 6* r4 materials, t6bc and t3a, before they devalue the worth of they current basic milking item.
    So, before 6* r4s are available there is no chance of selling t4cc for t5cc fragments.
    It’s not a matter of this being game breaking, it’s a matter of this currently being business breaking 😉
  • JoeCool23JoeCool23 Posts: 24
    Yea why not
    For myself and almost every player I know this needs to happen. The 1000's of glory/greater glory crystals and 100's full t4cc crystals we all have no use for is ridiculous. Let's keep the game progressing please.

They don't have to have high T5cc value - just some level of value to sell.