**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please make this QoL improvement

FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam can you please look at the UI when finishing a quest in the story. I’m in the middle of exploring act 6 and it’s so frustrating when I’m taken back to book 2 chapter 1 once I’ve completed the act 6 quest.

For something that seems so minor, it’s actually a pain. It makes scouting out paths etc frustrating too.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would just take out the “open crystal” and “upgrade champions” buttons and always have “replay” “return to quests” and “next quest” but when you hit the return button you go back to the current chapter you were on.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    This is one of the main reason I'm NOT wasting my time on exploring act 6 when I have to pass through like 10 screens just to do one path.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Oh and please remove duel credit limits
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

I would just take out the “open crystal” and “upgrade champions” buttons and always have “replay” “return to quests” and “next quest” but when you hit the return button you go back to the current chapter you were on.

Yeah agreed, that would be perfect!
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yes that is super annoying as well for me. Please just add a replay button for every quest. It would make things so much easier.