**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did we make a mistake in feature store and forget 6* stones?

Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
New feature store has some great options, but why does this not include 6* stones?

Obviously they will be expensive but should be there as choice, no?

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    We're not yet there.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

6* sig stones are very rare. I can understand why they didn't release it for something like units.

You know you can buy 6*s for units right?
    Also Cavalier crystals have a chance to award a 6* champion.
    This is literally the main reason whales have many 6*s at high signature level, and not by putting 6* signature stones, that are way more limited.
    Would few 6* signature stones at the store break the game? 🤔
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

6* sig stones are very rare. I can understand why they didn't release it for something like units.

I mean other than the fact that every month or so a £20-50 deal for sig stones appears which isn't that far from a unit sale, you just apply a premium for not -having- to use cash
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

This is literally the main reason whales have many 6*s at high signature level, and not by putting 6* signature stones, that are way more limited.
    Cavalier crystals are RnG based and you can’t get an entire 6 star from the store.

Greekhit said:

Cavalier crystals are RnG based and you can’t get an entire 6 star from the store.
    Nvm, my bad, just realised you can.
    Mcdonalds said:

Monk1 said:

Chikel said:

We're not yet there.

U mean your not there... when there is no content left stones are only way to grow your account

Where gif
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Monk1 said:

Chikel said:

We're not yet there.

U mean your not there... when there is no content left stones are only way to grow your account

Where gif
    Oh damn it don’t work
    :'(
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

The number of people who've actively increased 6* sig levels through buying cavs until they get a champ repeatedly is incredibly small. I'd say probably double digits level small if I had to bet.