**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Higher damage for voids debuffs?

So I'm wondering if there is a synergy that will make voids DOT debuffs stronger? Using him 90% of the time in 6.2.1, hes a 5 sig 200. Any recommendations?

Comments

• CloudwalkerCloudwalker Posts: 4
    There's a synergy that void has with omega red that allows his intimidating presence to do 10% more damage. Void is honestly is great by himself.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

@ Crcrcrc is very intelligible about Void

Super intelligible but I’ll try
    If you use a damage increase synergy, like Heimdall and Hela/Angela, the damage should increase
  • JohnstoctonJohnstocton Posts: 30
    @Faseeh really? That'll increase the DOT?? Huh never knew that. Ive never used mr F or she hulk. But I'll def give it a try. Hell I can run those 2 and the heimdell angela synergy as well. Maybe they'll stack idk. Thanks for the advice folks
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I mean his IP damage increases with the passive furies from the Cav node, so yeah
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Use hulk synergy.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Anything that raises base attack should raise the damage, that's why the furies worked as mentioned above.
    The synergy with OG Hulk allows you to charge heavies to get furies. The debuff damage increases while those are active.