**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Expiring t5b

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
So many people seem to have shortages of t5b, and the alpha catalysts, but I have way too many, far more than my iso income can keep up with. I currently need to decide which of my 6r1s or 5r4s to rank up to stop a t5b from expiring in a few days time. Only problem is, I don't know who.

I need to rank up one of these:

I have reasons to rank up most of them, but in normal circumstances I would probably not choose to r5 any of them, at least not now.

Context:

I don't do war, have 100% 7.1 and have begun 100% 6.1 hopefully leading to all of act 6. I have v3, 4, 5 and 6 completed but not explored, which is also something I plan to do soon. I am looking for someone who can help me with any of that.

The top of my roster currently:

Expiring t5b 60 votes

Gambit
13%
CoatHang3rMoosetiptronicWozzy101phil56201MasterpuffParam1988[Deleted User]Xanatos 8 votes
Mojo
6%
Sarvanga1_IronGladiator22WooptyfrickendooSpinnaker 4 votes
Wasp
0%
Bwdo
8%
RotellyTrashPanda12CrcrcrcScarcity27Salve_maker05 5 votes
Longshot
15%
yuwKill_GreyMaratoxMaxwell24JohnyBoyCrasyduckelevated_stupidity3HoitadoJed4223 9 votes
Terrax
6%
Austin555555Charlie21540ScrubhanFlyGalaxyBomb 4 votes
Surfer
3%
KDSuperFlash10Rookiie 2 votes
Cap IW
26%
Hort4AceLuffySaboCupidEgretM410or_StrongCtuchikAnnihilator13_BonzodavidPolygonRenaxqqZan0ShenkAmnetiesRiptidePtkVascoWild_Meat84 16 votes
Red hulk
13%
DRTOShrimpRAaronc94GreekhitTheBair123Valentinos13OoooiiiiieeeeeeLORDSPOOKY66 8 votes
Other (please specify)
6%
zuffyTheAngryOneRockypantherxChikel 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    I’d say Mojo, Wasp, or BWDO since you love the three of them
  • Options
    ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    Red hulk
    Redhulk, longshot, Dr Oct, maybe thing
  • Options
    SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Mojo
    Mojo is really good for both variant 5 and variant 6, and he's overall fun to play. Like SpideyFunko said above, you like him too. He has put in a decent chunk of work on some frustrating Act 6 nodes too.
  • Options
    Mcdonalds said:

If you can get him as a horseman easily

Well I can't at the moment. But I guess I could plan ahead
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Other (please specify)
    I would actually say Doc Oc. It looks like the top of your roster fills out pretty much every role the other options could fill, except power control. And Doc Oc is pretty good for that. Can also have good heal blocking for when mags or archangel won’t work
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Bwdo
    I really enjoy bwdo, so I’m biased
  • Options

I would actually say Doc Oc. It looks like the top of your roster fills out pretty much every role the other options could fill, except power control. And Doc Oc is pretty good for that. Can also have good heal blocking for when mags or archangel won’t work

P99 is pretty competent at power control. And doesn't ock need the dupe?

Also I am r5 guardian after this, so I may want to save my tech t4cc?
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Other (please specify)
    Thing.. Pop his full synergies and go to town in V2
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Terrax
    Definitely terrax
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Other (please specify)
    Qacob said:

P99 is pretty competent at power control. And doesn't ock need the dupe?

Also I am r5 guardian after this, so I may want to save my tech t4cc?
    P99 is good at controlling combat power rate, but most high power scenarios are ability power rate, like Hyperion. That’s where doc oc excels

I don’t think he needs duped, it helps, but isn't necessary. But if you want to R5 Guardian, might be better to save your T4CC.

For fun I’ll say BWDO then
  • Options
    I find it quite funny, that the two champions I am leaning towards the most are the only two champions with no votes
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Surfer
    Qacob said:

I find it quite funny, that the two champions I am leaning towards the most are the only two champions with no votes

And now the only champ with no votes is also the one you're leaning towards the most :)
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Qacob said:

And now the only champ with no votes is also the one you're leaning towards the most :)
    I just don't know!!!

This is not fun.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    Other (please specify)
    Don’t know if you have a venom or not but that would be the champ I would rank up for exploring variant 5 and 6.
  • Options
    zuffy said:

Don’t know if you have a venom or not but that would be the champ I would rank up for exploring variant 5 and 6.

Wish I did. He's one champ that's been evading me for too long.
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Other (please specify)
    If you still have to fully explore V1 I'd rank Thing for the science chapter. He's the ultimate cheese option there (with synergies).
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Cap IW
    Its almost disgraceful putting him in the same poll as these other champs