**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which to r2?

Hey folks, I’m finally able to take only 1 6* to Rank 2. I’m currently struggling to beat 6.2.6 Champion, so that’s a big consideration, but of the following champs, who would you recommend for general questing as well as Act 6?

Comments

• Options
    thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    I should mention (in case it isn’t obvious) that my Gambit, Spider-Ham, and Longshot are already Rank 2.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Symbiote supreme is the safest option for the champion boss. As a r2 , he'll come in handy
  • Options
    KRoNX1 said:

Symbiote supreme is the safest option for the champion boss. As a r2 , he'll come in handy

Do you think he needs to be duped to be effective against The Champion boss?
  • Options
    Another thought I had: I’m also able to get my 5* CGR to Rank 5 and max him out. Would that be a better idea?

• Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Sorcerer supreme, symbiote supreme, and falcon are the top choices. Rankup whichever you feel comfortable using among them
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I would r2 iHulk, but he won't be too helpful
  • Options
    StoNerd said:

Sorcerer supreme, symbiote supreme, and falcon are the top choices.

I noticed that pretty much every YouTube video showing Symbiote Supreme taking down The Champion has an awakened version. Is that necessary?