**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Featured missed opportunity

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
The new 6* featured is alright. It has some solid champs but I think Kabam missed a huge opportunity on this featured. I think if they should've added Blade or Starky. Those two seriously need a 6* and they wouldn't be broken as one. I think this featured would have way more people going for it if one of them were in it.

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I agree. After the last one there’s little motivation to go for this one instead of basics.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Cap WW2 and DPX from basics have me seriously reconsidering the featured 6*.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,673 Guardian

The new 6* featured is alright. It has some solid champs but I think Kabam missed a huge opportunity on this featured. I think if they should've added Blade or Starky. Those two seriously need a 6* and they wouldn't be broken as one. I think this featured would have way more people going for it if one of them were in it.

It is only a missed opportunity in the same sense I missed many opportunities to become a botanist.
  • Options
    Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

It is only a missed opportunity in the same sense I missed many opportunities to become a botanist.
    No one is stopping you to live the rest of your life as a botanist.

I am speed.
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★

They should have added 6* hype

+Medusa, Wolverine