**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Atleast Buff Civil Warrior properly if you want to!!!

GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Recently got civil warrior from crystal ,
I thought he recently buffed up so he is good after some testing i see his fury buffs did not last long. And its super annoying to dash back again and again and hold block to refresh furies.. super annoying !!! What is this kabam bruh!!

Are you kidding with your gamers or what !!!

Its my request please increase the fury buff time to 30 sec atleast make this character fun to play..

You also know this kabam its unfair to give civil warrior incomplete buffing !!

@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Zibiit
@Kabam Porthos
@Kabam Vydious

Its just a request please increase his furies to 30 secs and make them refreshable as now...

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee !!! Its unfair to give him incomplete buff!

Increase fury time to atleast 30 seconds
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123

30 seconds is overkill.
    Plus he has a ton of utility and his buffs can be maintained throughout the fight. Just have to get used to it. He's not a champion for everyone.

If 30 sec is overkill according to you huh !!
    A fight lasts near 4- 5 minutes i guess..

Actually game destroyer is aegon who got so many utilities but .. he got high crits, unblockable , unstoppable + high tenacity

Whyyyy !! Is 30 seconds each fury time really depressing to you !! When we fight against aggressive a.i it does not mean we have to dash and hold block again and again just to refresh 10 sec fury in exchange of armour
    Ok i test him again he is decent if not 30 sec fury then Atleast make it to 20 but increase time a little bit
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

30 seconds is overkill.
    Plus he has a ton of utility and his buffs can be maintained throughout the fight. Just have to get used to it. He's not a champion for everyone.

Actually game destroyer is aegon who got so many utilities but .. he got high crits, unblockable , unstoppable + high tenacity

Whyyyy !! Is 30 seconds each fury time really depressing to you !! When we fight against aggressive a.i it does not mean we have to dash and hold block again and again just to refresh 10 sec fury in exchange of armour
    Aegon requires a long long ramp-up for that. Reaching 999 combo isn't practical in most scenarios.

Additionally, I too would like a small change to the fury duration maybe to 15 or 20 seconds but it's not needed. CW is way better than before and really solid for the right player.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Basically because you’re not good at playing him Kabam should buff him further. Just because I’m not good at Quake doesn’t mean that they should buff Quake to make her easier to use
    SWORD78 said:

Basically because you’re not good at playing him Kabam should buff him further. Just because I’m not good at Quake doesn’t mean that they should buff Quake to make her easier to use

I m just saying its very annoying in Aggressive fights to dash back again and again because furies only last near 10 secs.. if not done refresh all furies gone + taking block damage is not good thing to refresh them ...

It would be awesome if its fury time increase to 17 - 20 secs... I would be happy

30 seconds is overkill.

Aegon requires a long long ramp-up for that. Reaching 999 combo isn't practical in most scenarios.

Additionally, I too would like a small change to the fury duration maybe to 15 or 20 seconds but it's not needed. CW is way better than before and really solid for the right player.
    Now i agree with you 20 sec fury is enough i guess
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    How high did you rank him?

If his furies last more long i will take him to rank 5 .. currently he is on rank 2 5*
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★

If his furies last more long i will take him to rank 5 .. currently he is on rank 2 5*
    I may take mine to rank 2 eventually for Arena only.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Well you like always have a armor up so u can like always like refresh
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    edited March 2021
    kinda agree with this dude. so excited about CW buff, after it came out, all I did just try him once for act 6 and 7, and all I can say is that the buff in term of offensive ability is impractical for act 6 ++ cause end game content has so many things to manage besides nodes, opponent abilities, passive AI and aggressive AI. now I need to manage my fury by frequently dashing back lol. once I finished my sp2 and all my furies expired. but if you wanna go for utility, he is good for endgame content. Take one, sacrifice one.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    His playstyle is a bit bothersome to be perfectly honest, as trying to find time to dash back and hold block without letting the furies expire isn't all that convenient.

I wish there was some way to make some Furies permanent so at least he could have consistent damage, but I don't know if they'll change him any more than they did.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    I'm sorry I can't take you seriously.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Cmon why u guys are disagreing i hate to post thats why !!!

I dont care !! About all you who disagree !

I know he needs his furies to last long..

Reduce fury stacking but make him fun to play..

People are disagreeing because they disagree
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I’m just gonna disregard anything OP said, tap disagree just solely for him to cry.

(Jokes aside, there’s a reason he was designed to inflict a passive weakness when blocking the defender’s specials.. just saying)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    i think the only flaw with CW buff is that his sp1 doesn't pause the armour buffs triggered by it. It's a massive oversight which makes both of his playstyles stressful. In theory you could play him two ways; furies or armours. With furies you have to dash back within 10 seconds, which is stressful. But looking at his abilities it seemed you could play him another way, by using a special within 20 seconds and pause your armours indefinitely. The issue now is that you trigger specials and they only pause the armours on you before the special, so you can only really build those armours by your combo. instead of 1 per combo and 4 from sp1, its now just 1 per combo which is way longer. Now you only have 11 seconds on the sp1 armour instead of the 20+ seconds it seemed like.

• Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Uh well I bet u know that u are in forums and there always will be people who go on spamming dislikes and some may not agree with ur opinion.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Could he be better? Probably. All characters could be better. I have a 6* civil warrior, and after testing his buff, I really enjoy it. I don’t find much trouble refreshing my buffs. The only thing they really need to add is to make it that the sp1 pauses his armor ups, because I believe that was promised in the update notes, but is not working right now. Sometimes the block can be annoying, but you can pair him with guardian to give him extra block proficiency. I personally think he is fine
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Could he be better? Probably. All characters could be better. I have a 6* civil warrior, and after testing his buff, I really enjoy it. I don’t find much trouble refreshing my buffs. The only thing they really need to add is to make it that the sp1 pauses his armor ups, because I believe that was promised in the update notes, but is not working right now. Sometimes the block can be annoying, but you can pair him with guardian to give him extra block proficiency. I personally think he is fine

Unfortunately it’s working as intended. In my opinion it should pause the armours, it would make him a lot easier and more enjoyable to play and it wouldn’t be game breaking at all. All it does is make his ramp up longer. Instead of taking about 50 hits to get to 50 armours it takes 100 at the moment for example. (not exactly but you get the picture, it’s not game breaking)
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Porthos

Atleast respond sir !!!! Make his furies last longer from 12 to 20 seconds please

Uh well I bet u know that u are in forums and there always will be people who go on spamming dislikes and some may not agree with ur opinion.
    Their only aim in life is to dislike posts lol !!
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I like Civil Warrior the way he is currently