**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cosmic rank 4-5 gem

Mrmarvel123Mrmarvel123 Posts: 60
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Are there any among these champions I should use this on?

h
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I know a lot of people love VtD to death. Not me, but I respect the D.

Angela is great, but her utility comes from the dupe with the main thresholds being around 100 and 180. I think.

I'd probably just save it; you have 2 top Cosmics anyways. I sat on one for months and got to instant-r5 CGR. When in doubt: If you don't need a champ, don't rank 'em.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Wait for Corvus or CGR.
    If you can awaken Angela and put her Sig to atleast 100, then go with her.

I had the same problem, my most good mystic are 6* and I have rank4-5 mystic gem.
    Already have BWCV at r5.
    So i am waiting for Doom.

Wait bro, soon you will get someone to use it.
    Wait for next Overhauls.
    🤞
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aarkus is a great choice.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Aarkus and vtd are good options but you can save if you are not amused by them.
  • Mrmarvel123Mrmarvel123 Posts: 60
    Thank you I will probably save it as like you said I don’t really need it right now and I only have a generic awakening gem left and I’m not gonna waste it