**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

All content 100% - What to use Energy on??

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
After finishing off Abyss last month, I find myself with nothing really to use energy on after EQ. I’m currently now on Normal mode and doing daily quests everyday for t3b and t1cc/t2cc when needed in order to rank up 2/3/4*.

I know I’m not alone, so I’m curious what others are doing after EQ is done? I guess there is always the classic version of variant...

Comments

• Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Exchange T4b / T4cc shards, rerun heroic EQ by A.I.... etc.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

so you've done all content? that's impressive. if i had truly done everything that i wanted, i would go for some hard boss solos

Yea. This is what I do from time to time when bored. Can't say I get a solo though.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Whatever you want to do!
    Take a break, farm pots, play lower content, re-run harder content using different champs if you're looking for a challenge.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Pulyaman said:

After finishing off Abyss last month, I find myself with nothing really to use energy on after EQ. I’m currently now on Normal mode and doing daily quests everyday for t3b and t1cc/t2cc when needed in order to rank up 2/3/4*.

I know I’m not alone, so I’m curious what others are doing after EQ is done? I guess there is always the classic version of variant...

Explore the classic variants for units. Farm revives and energy refills for when 7.2 releases. Or if you want, quit the game for 6 months and come back refreshed.
    There is the classic back issues quests, but there is no "classic variant".
    Thanks, that's what I meant. :)
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277

so you've done all content? that's impressive. if i had truly done everything that i wanted, i would go for some hard boss solos

Did that for like the first time the other day went and re ran 6.2.6 and did it without even using a revive I was like wow lol rly
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277

start alt account

Not going to lie that's an interesting idea at this point especially knowing everything I know now
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    Good shout on the Back Issues classic.. keep forgetting they are there:)
  • Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Energy is for the two Tier 4 automatic.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★

I've been messing around in act 6 trying to find some unconventional options for the bosses in 6.2
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Autocomplete daily quests
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Proving grounds maybe ?
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    On constructive hobbies. You're free; escape while they're sleeping!

Really though, don't be afraid to let energy go unused. If there's no activity that you find fun, or that will progress your account, then it's better left alone.

Remember; your Time is always worth more than your Energy.
  • Options
    ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    use energy to farm more energy refill :p