**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Show that you actually appreciate Summoners.

KingKong666KingKong666 Posts: 48
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
djg2z68f0h14.png
You push out an uncompleted patch then hide behind that fact as a reason as to why you are still withholding compenstion. Let me state clearly I do not need your compensation, check my profile I'm an end game player and have had things like t4c and alliance revives in overflow, I've even sold 5* before you stripped me of my human right to do so (sarcasm for the literal troll police), not because I was hacked or made a 3 stage mistake which you believe are the only reasons but because the champs were cack!
Unfortunately not everyone in my alliance or other alliances are in the same position. Alot of them are only playing this game because of the relationships they have built up over years and actually consider some of their alliance teammates friends. Right now kabam is exploiting one of the best features about being a human being and even if there is just one guy in our group who wants the next war win because he's 300 shards away from 4* and 800 shards away from 5* and if we win and he dupes 4* he gets to pull 5*.........well you guys know how it goes and it's situations like that are the only reason the rest of us keep plugging away, through all the bugs, bad communication, lack of forsight and uncompleted patches. The majority of this community is made up of phenomenal people from the Whales to the Whingers and because kabam is incapable of doing so I just wanted to show my summoner appreciation, it's because if yous I let myself be Kabucked, regularly, so the first 3 people to friend me in game will receive an energy refill to help them on through, it's not much but all I can do at the moment. Kabam I dare you to do better!

Comments

• Options
    3ul3r wrote: »
    can't friend, update lol....

Just searched but didn't bring up your profile :neutral:
  • Options
    7topj2zc39wh.png
    rgm0d3agowq3.png

1st, GL Sam!

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    djg2z68f0h14.png
    You push out an uncompleted patch then hide behind that fact as a reason as to why you are still withholding compenstion. Let me state clearly I do not need your compensation, check my profile I'm an end game player and have had things like t4c and alliance revives in overflow, I've even sold 5* before you stripped me of my human right to do so (sarcasm for the literal troll police), not because I was hacked or made a 3 stage mistake which you believe are the only reasons but because the champs were cack!
    Unfortunately not everyone in my alliance or other alliances are in the same position. Alot of them are only playing this game because of the relationships they have built up over years and actually consider some of their alliance teammates friends. Right now kabam is exploiting one of the best features about being a human being and even if there is just one guy in our group who wants the next war win because he's 300 shards away from 4* and 800 shards away from 5* and if we win and he dupes 4* he gets to pull 5*.........well you guys know how it goes and it's situations like that are the only reason the rest of us keep plugging away, through all the bugs, bad communication, lack of forsight and uncompleted patches. The majority of this community is made up of phenomenal people from the Whales to the Whingers and because kabam is incapable of doing so I just wanted to show my summoner appreciation, it's because if yous I let myself be Kabucked, regularly, so the first 3 people to friend me in game will receive an energy refill to help them on through, it's not much but all I can do at the moment. Kabam I dare you to do better!

Sorry dude, your not an end game player, you have done 1 run on LOL and got 3 r4s, like me.

Real end game players are on 5-6 r4s maybe more.

Sooo yep, once you 100% LOL, you will be an end game player
  • Options
    Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    Not gonna add you because I think it should go to somebody who needs it more, but I just want to say, this is a really awesome thing you're doing here. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    lu82ohnhdbp0.png
    v5awiksuwtxz.png
    ergife3aebrn.png

2nd and 3rd

All the best guys!

• Options
    djg2z68f0h14.png

Sorry dude, your not an end game player, you have done 1 run on LOL and got 3 r4s, like me.

Real end game players are on 5-6 r4s maybe more.

Sooo yep, once you 100% LOL, you will be an end game player

I see your point, for me end game is a point of view as I won't be spending anymore until game is fixed enough for me to justify spending.
  • Options
    ijtvue6lw2si.jpg
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Thats a nice gesture bud...But its a decent game except being buggy..... yes....
  • Options
    bx2r42yy28o7.png
    Intoxic is a stand up guy and sent back the energy as it wasn't the reason he made contact.

1 energy refill still available :smiley:
  • Options
    z3j4rscszbyg.png
    0w770meqcl17.png

K1lltast1c gets the 3rd!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    71uph721xb14.png
    d81tauvvkdfz.png

K1lltast1c gets the 3rd!
  • Options
    I don’t need the energy refill but need to say awesome post, awesome job..the ONLY reason I haven’t deleted this app is because of some of the ppl I’ve gotten to know..if the decision was based solely on kabams performance it’d be long gone..you send a great message brotha..good on yah
  • Options
    Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Awesome job bro!!
  • Options
    Nice mate appreciate you. @kabam can u do something better than that
  • Options
    HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    This is amazing and more people should see this! If kabam isn’t willing to help then we as a community should come together
  • Options
    @kingkong666 You my friend are a absolute LEGEND!!!! @kabam hope your seeing this....
  • Options
    This is awesome. And I agree with the sentiment that we keep playing because our fellow alliance mates are friends and we push for each other. I've been plugging away with some of these guys for over 2 years now.
  • Options
    Awesome response folks, we'll just have to see what they do. If they do nothing I'll be back in a couple of weeks with some stoney cores! :wink:
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Awesome response folks, we'll just have to see what they do. If they do nothing I'll be back in a couple of weeks with some stoney cores! :wink:

Nice work, man!

Just keeping this on page one of the discussion board, so more people get to read it.

Keep playing, keep positive.