**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Unstoppable Colossus Get A Buff

Rmp14Rmp14 Posts: 30
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I know your argument will be that he is a free champ. But to be fair the daily crystal gives out Og Colossus like candy so that means nothing lol. But he is by logic supposed to be at least as strong as juggernaut and Colossus mixed together. At least give him the furry on heavies Maybe up his damage output also. But fix his utilities at least

Should Unstoppable Colossus Get A Buff 32 votes

Yes
50%
TheHoodedDormammuShawny89DRmp14Amazing_Demon05Luke9523QacobKill_GreyThe_real_IndyMaxwell24RenaxqqIronside47Gr8TonyStarkRDMNRaviDaviGodsupremeJonoadeloye 16 votes
No
50%
VoltolosDr_Z01dbergEtjamaNo_oneukEinfachSoEdwxnGinjabredMonstaSuss_WizzardSpideyFunkoScrubhanAGYAATYodabolt21XD4LiFeElwindKRoNX1Wooptyfrickendoo 16 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 542 ★★★
    edited March 2021

Evidence of beyond god tier. This synergy makes him hit really hard. You can get up to 99 furies or over 4000% Attack Rating
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Shock29 said:

Evidence of beyond god tier. This synergy makes him hit really hard. You can get up to 99 furies or over 4000% Attack Rating

Problem is, that requires a 5* or 6* Red Guardian

Strange that U. Colossus has a synergy that gives him damage, Kang has a synergy that gives him damage, but Thanos... does not.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    No

Shock29 said:

Problem is, that requires a 5* or 6* Red Guardian

Strange that U. Colossus has a synergy that gives him damage, Kang has a synergy that gives him damage, but Thanos... does not.
    thanos getting buffed confirmed?
  • Options
    No
    I don't know what daily you're pulling to get champs like candy
  • Options
    EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    No
    LMAO
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Oops, meant no. I've got particularly fat fingers today
  • Options
    Yes
    In the past year I have pulled og Colossus 6 times from daily crystal and grandmaster crystal. And at this point what good is him having to use an entire synergy to become that good. He is by logic supposed to be stronger. Without synergies
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Yes
    I mean, just make his synergy with Red Guardian part of his base kit and he's fine
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Yes
    It would at least give something worthwhile to spend loyalty on.
  • Options
    Yes

It would at least give something worthwhile to spend loyalty on.

Exactly thank you!! At this point what are you saving your loyalty for? Potions? I mean come on people. Let's make him worth the search again lol.