**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wrong crystal

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
So the nexus crystal was supposed to end tonight at 11:59 pm. Yet I got a regular crystal in the daily special instead of a nexus crystal. False advertising?

Comments

• Options

• Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    edited March 2021
    Odachi said:

It does say class crystals tho, and sunday is never a class crystal. That and you can see what you buy, I don't believe you'd blind buy anything without looking at it first.

Read below and it says cavalier will be replaced by nexus cavalier class crystal which I assume means you choose the class
  • Options

Nope they screwed up. I didn’t ask for a refund. I want my nexus crystal and anyone who bought the deal today should get one too. They had a week to fix that “typo”. Anyone else agree?
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Nope they screwed up. I didn’t ask for a refund. I want my nexus crystal and anyone who bought the deal today should get one too. They had a week to fix that “typo”. Anyone else agree?

In any situation if you buy something and it turns out to be incorrect, don’t want to open the crystal until the issue is resolved
  • Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    Well I usually buy Sunday offer regardless so I’ll still buy but was waiting in case they made a mistake
  • Options

They screwed up with a typo on the date, but the email did say CLASS crystal. Sunday is never a class day and the crystal didn't have the nexus symbol on it. They offered you the refund, but today's crystal was never meant to be a nexus.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    They could've easily done single crystal of each class. Like they done with other offers lol