**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My ranking of the top 5 champions in each class

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
Just a heads up that there will be some ties between champions that I believe are on similar grounds in terms of overall power.

Mutant:
1. Apocalypse
2. Horseman Gambit
3. Magneto
4. Horseman AA/Omega Red
5. Cable (with Apoc synergy)/Professor X/Namor

Skill:
1. Nick Fury
2. Mole Man
3. Aegon
4. Falcon
5. Kingpin

Science:
1. Quake
2. Human Torch
3. iHulk
4. Cap IW/Void
5. iBom/She-Hulk

Mystic:
1. Doctor Doom
2. BWCV
3. Sorcerer Supreme
4. Symbiote Supreme
5. Tigra

Cosmic:
1. CGR
2. Corvus
3. Hyperion
4. Angela
5. Silver Surfer

Tech:
1. Ghost
2. Warlock
3. Guillotine 2099
4. Guardian/Hulkbuster
5. Stark Spidey

Thoughts? Feel free to share your own top 5 lists as well!

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Lol

Bruh weren't you just on line app like 2 seconds ago? :D
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

You can’t really put 2 champs for 1 spot. It’s no longer a top 5 from each class list if you do that.

I found certain champs to be on similar level so I placed them in the same spot. Others may organize their top 5 lists in a different way, I chose to organize it like this. Enjoy!
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I think the only things I would change is that I would put guardian in solid number 4 with HB in 5th. Also I would like to hear your reasons why You value horseman gambit so high. CMM not being in top 5 cosmic is also a tad surprising, but to each his own
    edited March 2021

Here before the disagree's

am not one of them
    My boy 💯💯
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

If you’re gonna include horsemen gambit then you might aswell say ramped up to 999 hits Aegon and put him at the top of the skill list

Yeah, and Horsemen AA.
    BuffBeast said:

If you’re gonna include horsemen gambit then you might aswell say ramped up to 999 hits Aegon and put him at the top of the skill list

How are they even comparable. To turn Gambit into a horseman, you win one fight with Apoc then Gambit is a horseman for the rest of the quest. To get Aegon to 999 hits, you have to be in the Abyss and go through a ton of fights over multiple hours. No doubt Aegon is insane at that point, but they're not even comparable in that sense. If we're talking max potential of each champ, this list would be very different. A near-perfect Tigra player would mean Tigra jumps to top 2 mystic, but I'm talking about these champs in general.

BuffBeast said:

Yeah, and Horsemen AA.
    Horseman AA is there buddy
    Crcrcrc said:

Science is accurate
    Although 2 and 3 could be switched, depending on preference

True, in non-mystic/energy matchups, iHulk could jump to 2nd place.

Are you old enough to get drunk?

Yeah I turned 71 yesterday
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209

Just a heads up that there will be some ties between champions that I believe are on similar grounds in terms of overall power.

Mutant:
    1. Apocalypse
    2. Horseman Gambit
    3. Magneto
    4. Horseman AA/Omega Red
    5. Cable (with Apoc synergy)/Professor X/Namor

Skill:
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Mole Man
    3. Aegon
    4. Falcon
    5. Kingpin

Science:
    1. Quake
    2. Human Torch
    3. iHulk
    4. Cap IW/Void
    5. iBom/She-Hulk

Mystic:
    1. Doctor Doom
    2. BWCV
    3. Sorcerer Supreme
    4. Symbiote Supreme
    5. Tigra

Cosmic:
    1. CGR
    2. Corvus
    3. Hyperion
    4. Angela
    5. Silver Surfer

Tech:
    1. Ghost
    2. Warlock
    3. Guillotine 2099
    4. Guardian/Hulkbuster
    5. Stark Spidey

Thoughts? Feel free to share your own top 5 lists as well!

This is the most subjective list I have ever seen.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Are you old enough to get drunk?

Yeah I turned 71 yesterday
    Age is just a number
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    edited March 2021

BuffBeast said:

How are they even comparable. To turn Gambit into a horseman, you win one fight with Apoc then Gambit is a horseman for the rest of the quest. To get Aegon to 999 hits, you have to be in the Abyss and go through a ton of fights over multiple hours. No doubt Aegon is insane at that point, but they're not even comparable in that sense. If we're talking max potential of each champ, this list would be very different. A near-perfect Tigra player would mean Tigra jumps to top 2 mystic, *but I'm talking about these champs in general*.
    I personally consider horsemen gambit to be at his max potential hence as to why I thought it would be appropriate to say that you should include a fully ramped up Aegon. (Aegon at his max potential) I’m not talking about skill. I’m talking about including Aegon at his max potential since you included gambit at his max potential
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

I legit stopped reading after you put mole man at second-best skill

I read through because i knew it would make me laugh.

I expected this.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    I would change hulk to like top 10 cuz you’d have to be crazy to put him at num 3. And also Corvus is worse then Hype IMO, and milkman is just under Aegon in strength level
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

How are they even comparable. To turn Gambit into a horseman, you win one fight with Apoc then Gambit is a horseman for the rest of the quest. To get Aegon to 999 hits, you have to be in the Abyss and go through a ton of fights over multiple hours. No doubt Aegon is insane at that point, but they're not even comparable in that sense. If we're talking max potential of each champ, this list would be very different. A near-perfect Tigra player would mean Tigra jumps to top 2 mystic, but I'm talking about these champs in general.
    It's only one fight if you have synergy with Cable or first fight is Mutant as well as needing to have Apocalypse so that is not in general.