**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This might be a stupid question but...

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
Why would Void not work for the 6.4.5 Hydra Adaptoid? He can reverse his regen and his power gain. Yes, you would need to bait out his specials to negate the unstoppable, but once you get running, he won’t gain any power. Would his intimidating debuffs count as AAR debuffs?

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    I know some people used Void so it is possible but I assume it would be difficult since he might be hard to keep alive.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Why would Void not work for the 6.4.5 Hydra Adaptoid? He can reverse his regen and his power gain. Yes, you would need to bait out his specials to negate the unstoppable, but once you get running, he won’t gain any power. Would his intimidating debuffs count as AAR debuffs?

I used Void on my initial run, to take out some health of him, since I had him on team and managed to take out 20-30% before ko.
    You need to be lucky to trigger petrify early and dance around when he is unstoppable till you manage to control the fight.
    You will still need to deal with specials though.
    She Hulk did the rest 70% for me exceptionally easy 👍
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

Only one possible answer : try it... and let us know 😉
    I will tomorrow hopefully. I mean if I can get the petrifies early, then it eliminates the power gain entirely. If I can push him to a few specials, and get into Fear of the Void, that will completely reverse his power gain and the vigor regen, meaning he won't gain any power, thus removing his specials from the game completely.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Stellar said:

I will tomorrow hopefully. I mean if I can get the petrifies early, then it eliminates the power gain entirely. If I can push him to a few specials, and get into Fear of the Void, that will completely reverse his power gain and the vigor regen, meaning he won't gain any power, thus removing his specials from the game completely.
    Good luck!
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Stellar said:

i think you get a bar of power each time the adaptoid launch a sp so i guess you will be able to launch your own sp1 quickly. you will still have to deal with the irresistible thought