**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

what’s the drop rate of revival in 4 hours crystal?

ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
edited March 2021 in General Discussion

Am I being cursed?🤣

Comments

• FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    If your in a quest and open them the chances are even lower :D
    I find it better to open them before you hop into a big quest.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    ShrimpR said:

Am I being cursed?🤣

That’s just god awful luck, yikes.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    It has to be pretty low. Typically I’m lucky to get 1 in 50 I would say. Sometimes get fortunate but that’s all I could ever really rely on if that because even then I’ve opened well over 50 many times and not seen one.

I’ve learned to rely on the health potions and energy more than the revives and don’t count on them for revives anymore.
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    Timone147 said:

It has to be pretty low. Typically I’m lucky to get 1 in 50 I would say. Sometimes get fortunate but that’s all I could ever really rely on if that because even then I’ve opened well over 50 many times and not seen one.

I’ve learned to rely on the health potions and energy more than the revives and don’t count on them for revives anymore.

I remember it used have much higher changes to pull 20% revival, not sure if it's the same case for you
  • Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 109
    I don't think the drop rates are constant cause a little time ago, I was getting way more small energy refills and revives(not a lot but a good amount) compared to potions but lately all I open is lvl3 potions, which I am always full, and lvl4, which are always welcome, but I am just trying to find some small energy refills to finish up a quest or sth and they just never pop up anymore.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    On my recent abyss run, I opened 393 4 hour cav crystals and received 13 revives in total. So perhaps TB 4 hour have a slightly lower revive rate?

Hard to tell from only 100 though, as odd as that sounds! Certainly don't have enough TB 4 hour to check yet.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    From my experience, getting a revive is around 1 in 40.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    I haven't kept a careful record. However, last time i needed a couple of revives (working through V6) I opened sixty crystals to get them.