**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So close yet so far!!!

this event was Great, loved it but this really leaves a sour taste I was so close to becoming TB (T_T)

Comments

• Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Do you still have the cavalier t5cc nexus?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    you’ll get it in like 6 months
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    Voltolos said:

which one? Do you mean the abyss one? yea I haven't done that yet
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★

Voltolos said:

or the one from Cav EQ
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Voltolos said:

or the one from Cav EQ
    oh, I forgot about that. yeah sadly, I already got that at the start of the month, I forgot that now it's nexus. Next month I will def be TB ))
  • Options
    the question is it worth selecting 10% of the skill when I need only 1%, I think it would be better to see the side quests and get lucky with that %2 crystals
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Who would you rank?
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited March 2021

the question is it worth selecting 10% of the skill when I need only 1%, I think it would be better to see the side quests and get lucky with that %2 crystals

I honeslty wouldn't, I'm like 2% off and even if I got mythic from the 10% nexus I wouldnt pick it. (I got tech so it was still a win). I would keep trying to build another and form your skill with the 2% crystals that we get monthly.
  • Options
    Riptide said:

Who would you rank?

NF, but he is unawakened though
  • Options

I honeslty wouldn't, I'm like 2% off and even if I got mythic from the 10% nexus I wouldnt pick it. (I got tech so it was still a win). I would keep trying to build another and form your skill with the 2% crystals that we get monthly.
    that's what I was thinking, but then again it's not 25% it's only 10% so maybe I will select it, since after becoming TB I can get T5cc from glory store right? and maybe the daily crystals as well