**BANQUET EVENT PSA**
To fully participate in the upcoming Banquet's Alliance Event you will need to be in your alliance for 14 days prior to the event's start date on December 20th. That means, stay in your alliance from December 6th onwards to enjoy all there is to offer in the Banquet event.
**Not Another Anime Reference Solo Event Returning**
This solo event has been fixed and will appear in game again on December 10th and will run through the 17th.
Reminder: This event is available to Paragon+ Summoners
INCOMING BUG FIX:

We'll fixing an issue with the Side Quests where all difficulties had the same Selector rewards.

We've fixed the Selectors in Threat Levels 4, 3, 2 and 1 to no longer contain rewards for Progression levels above the target audience.

Threat Level 4 rewards cap out at Thronebreaker
Threat Level 3 caps out at Cavalier
Threat Level 2 caps out at Uncollected
And Threat Level 1 has rewards for Proven

Who likes the new way of app update (download resources after login)

MegaForceBlueMegaForceBlue Posts: 65
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
With the new way of update, you only download a smaller update from Google Play or App Store, and then you have to login to the game to download the rest of the resources from Kabam's slow server. Also you cannot update on multiple devices simultaneously if the devices are logged in to the same account.

Who likes the new way of app update (download resources after login) 42 votes

I like the new way of app update (download resources after login)
11%
MarzGrooveAxeCopFireadqqedfyvrUsername819273943G0311 5 votes
I like the old way of app update (download everything from the Google Play / App Store)
83%
Crine60CakedaddyStavelotXoteWorld EaterAakashSpity68YellsomeLewisTheLlamaCap253Volcanic45AfridPilgrimmDanicb94GregorEgeCArmaganon00Delta_14DaddoNerophillgreen 35 votes
No preference
4%
doctordoomAlCapone2727 2 votes

Comments

• MegaForceBlueMegaForceBlue Posts: 65
    I like the old way of app update (download everything from the Google Play / App Store)
    And of course, I prefer the old way myself.
  • I like the old way of app update (download everything from the Google Play / App Store)
    Please go back to the old way of app update. My phone was just updating from the loading screen for an hour, and it's only about 60% done. The screen has to stay on, and it heats up! If I do it in the old way, I can have my screen off and it will stay cool.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    7elesyip6yvu.jpg
    Lol

That was proven to be a fake
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    7elesyip6yvu.jpg
    Lol

That was proven to be a fake

Obviously dude