**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do we need another iron man character in the game?

ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
There are four iron guys are waiting for a buff...I don’t understand why kabam going to add another one to the game.

Do we need another iron man character in the game? 221 votes

Yes, please give us all varieties Iron man
16%
MSRDLDRockermanWarlord5386ThesurvivlistpseudosaneVoltolosRockyshockyNo_oneuk_Barabbas_gash228Sarvanga1_H3t3rThoye3Fabwizilimeade32Mike192Danyal_39Shock29SkyLord7000LemoNot 36 votes
No, we have had enough
83%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaBitterSteelMr_PlatypusRaganatorLightburn22CrimsonBadgerJadedChovnerjdrum663GK_23TerraNightCrackerSundance_2099Duo_KulioFoxhero007SungjDarkrider05Lvernon15JBC89 185 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    No, we have had enough
    Ebony_Naw said:

How else would I execute the House Party Protocol?

it’s already halfway there
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    When re-skin is not an option, this is an alternative. :D
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    No, we have had enough
    Ebony_Naw said:

How else would I execute the House Party Protocol?

Lol I get the reference :D. (just wanted to put this info out there).
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★
    I’m not opposed to more Iron-people, but this isn’t how I want it. The fun of an Ironman suit is that there could be any kind of ridiculous tech in there that a game developer could want. This guy’s got wrist rockets and a bucket helm from the 90s. Seems like a missed opportunity.
  • Thunderstruck77Thunderstruck77 Posts: 78
    No, we have had enough
    No... but let’s be honest... hopefully this is a solid tech champ. Am I excited about the 30th version of the same champ... absolutely not.. but techs need some help
  • Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    edited April 2021
    No, we have had enough
    First they should buff ironman or superior ironman first... They can give lots of buffs to ironman... Like, let's say sp1 is same... Sp2 will be a rocket in ironman movie he used a rocket against a panzer... Incinerate... Sp3 will be Flares and a blast from his chest arc reactor... Concussion, stun and Armour up gives bleed reduction... Awaken ability will be... It's his mark2 so to last long in battle he gains armour up which caps incoming damage, he gains attack rating for how many times he hits the opponent...not by his combo meter, how many hits he totally used in that fight and he uses less power to activate special attacks...
  • DeewillDeewill Posts: 83
    No, we have had enough
    First of all no to iron man.. but I’ve played this game way way way to long to not have Corvus, Arc Angel, Captain Marvel Movie, Warlock, and Hyperion.. I’ve tried so so so many times done the tech/cosmic crystal so many times it’s crazy neither one have I gotten.. fed up is an understatement..
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    There are a ton of suits from the comics I wouldn't mind seeing in game, for example, thorbuster. I'm just hoping they aren't terrible.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    No, we have had enough
    Hope this is not April fool or otherwise the whole discussion is useless.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    No, we have had enough
    this guy prolly won't be the last since an Ironheart series is coming...
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    We really don't, but they thought we did. They should have known, but they apparently didn't. They would have done better by buffing any of the existing ones, but I guess they won't anytime soon. We shouldn't have expected anything more, but still we obviously did.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    No, we have had enough
    Is time we have a speedster in mcoc, where the hell is Quicksilver
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    No, we have had enough
    Just delete cosmic Ironman and make classic Ironman a support god
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    No, we have had enough
    I fail to understand why Kabam and other companies they are tied with when it comes to development of characters , want to make same champ with a different version , like there are so many champs that are in demand and they are doing whatever they want.

Silver Centurion may turn out to be another joke Ironman like all other (except Hulkbuster) , Jabari Panther looks like Maw is wearing girl skirt.

If you want to invest your time and money in characters , just buff the existing ones first so people would be happy pulling their versions . We should be happy if we pull characters like OG Iron man, Thor , Widow etc. And not sad

But No, they spend their time in making iron man 2099, iceman 2099, Hulk 2099 , Iron ice man . Just stop it Kabam and make this game intersting to play.

We all love this game , spend our money to keep the game going , atleast make it all worth it.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    No, we have had enough
    Definitely No...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Yes, please give us all varieties Iron man
    Rohit_316 said:

I fail to understand why Kabam and other companies they are tied with when it comes to development of characters , want to make same champ with a different version , like there are so many champs that are in demand and they are doing whatever they want.

Silver Centurion may turn out to be another joke Ironman like all other (except Hulkbuster) , Jabari Panther looks like Maw is wearing girl skirt.

If you want to invest your time and money in characters , just buff the existing ones first so people would be happy pulling their versions . We should be happy if we pull characters like OG Iron man, Thor , Widow etc. And not sad

But No, they spend their time in making iron man 2099, iceman 2099, Hulk 2099 , Iron ice man . Just stop it Kabam and make this game intersting to play.

We all love this game , spend our money to keep the game going , atleast make it all worth it.

Silver Centruion may also turn out be the next Warlock with Ghost level damage. Unfair to judge a champion like that.

I am Groot.
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    No, we have had enough

Imagine being the designer or the animators for these champs and feeling excited for your work to finally come into fruition after spending countless hours on them only for the public to trash them before seeing anything on them in game.

This is decision makers’ problem, nobody is complaining about the designer, alright?😅
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    No, we have had enough
    Hope kabam will see this poll
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    No, we have had enough
    Iron Man, Iron Patriot, War Machine, Superior Iron Man, Hulkbuster, Infinity War Iron Man—am I missing someone?

Of those, two are useful and four are really not.

I’d prefer we get existing champs tuned to usefulness instead of new versions of said champs.

Dr. Zola
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

When you own your own successful mobile game company for years, you can do whatever you want. Until then, you will have to deal with what comes along in this game. The first 2 champs we got from Realm are really good ones. The games are connected and Kabam has been upfront with that since the idea of Realm came out.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Hope kabam will see this poll

And do what? Change their mind and pull the upcoming champions?