**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Auto dash forward still a bug after latest hotfix

On iPad Air, have the latest hotfix and iOS updates. Specials are working and freezing like before has not been happening but there is still is an issue with champs auto dashing forward when the AI dashes back.

This happened on AQ map4 against juggernaught... my champ effected was ghostrider. Juggy often dashes back and forward a lot and when close to right wall and he dashes back, game forces you to dash forward with no input and into his range.

Comments

• Options
    Another movement bug in AQ with ghostrider being effected.. magik started her heavy with the several leg kicks, I didn’t get hit by the first couple but I dashed back on purpose to increase gap between us in case she follows with sp1 and she scoots forward halfway though it and now was close enough for the last couple kicks and they connect.

She somehow scooted forward in the middle of her heavy attack and farther than the original gap I had and my dash back to be close enough to connect. Didn’t mess me up too bad but definitely looked very jerky and glitchy as she teleports forward halfway though the heavy attack.